Ten

The 1975- Somebody Else 

Steele:

She said she's drawing a line we can't cross just yet. The line where we have to leave the personal away from the business and fuck I doubt that there is anyone who can do that better than she can. When I see her, my wolf just wants me to be by her and I crave to have her presence nearby. How does she keep all of this shit in check? I really need to get some self-control or I'm going to lose my fucking mind.

"Alpha, tell this shit head that I can go visit Sally whenever I want?" Edwin demanded walking into my study.

"You need permission and proof that you have done everything you are required to do and then maybe I'll let you go," I responded.

"You whipped dicks are giving me whiplash," Luis growled dropping down on the seat on the other side of my desk. 

"You are a hater, my brother. One with no game," Edwin scoffed before shoving his head.

"Alright, so since I have no one else, what do I do about this line she drew?" they both sat up and looked at me.

"She already drew a line, bro?" Edwin asked and I nodded. 

"Yeah and fuck is she good at staying on her side," they sat back and looked at each other. 

"You have to be the one to cross it, duh, kid," we all looked up to see Wyatt walk in. 

"What the fuck?" Edwin and Luis growled standing up.

"It's fine I invited him," I said.

"What?" They both growled at me this time. I glared at the two of them.

"Are you forgetting what he did?" Edwin asked.

"Of course not but if Martak has taught me anything it's to let shit go," I said tapping my finger on my desk. 

"Using our second alpha as an example... dirty," Luis scoffed turning to face me. He let out a loud groan before dropping into the seat. 

"Our second alpha? That means you have it bad," I smiled and motioned them to leave us alone.

"What's up?" I asked coming around to shake his hand. He pulled me into a hug. 

"I want to do everything to make it up to you. I want to apologize for the way things were handled. Wayne, you're my brother and I've done everything that you can possibly do wrong to a brother,"

"I'm not saying I'm fine with everything you've done Wy. But all this time that I spent mad at you... I've started to hate myself for hating those I'm supposed to love. It hurt me to lose the two of you the way I did. However, I would have never found out just how much potential I had. I'm not saying thank you for that mother fucker because you have a lot to make up for but I can't be mad at you two for being happy. Especially, when I'm figuring out what it feels like to be happy,"

"That in itself is one hell of a compliment Mr. Wayne," we both turned around to see Martak at the doorway with Luis and Edwin glaring at Wyatt.

"Alpha Martak," I smiled and they all began to doggy whistle.

"The three of us like this... Now they're really going to say we are up to no good," she said pointing at all of us in a circle.

"Alpha Martak,"

"Alpha Wyatt," she smirked and leaned against the desk facing him.

"You seem really chill," Wyatt said looking her over.

"I'll come back later then?" she asked looking at me over her shoulder with a smirk.

"I will go look for you when I'm done here," she didn't turn round to look at me but I knew that smirk was there because of the amusement in Wyatt's eyes.