Chapter-18

CHAPTER-18

Pauline June's POV

I gaped at the sight in front of me. The whole downstairs is lit with candle lights. He smiled at my expression and led me to the backside. I kept looking around me in aww. As we went outside, I gasped in shock. It's more beautiful here. There is a table for two with candles around it. There are even some candles along the side of the pool.

"You like it?", I heard Nick's voice.

"It's so beautiful Nick. Thank you so much for all this", I said hugging him in the excitement. He hugged me back and pulled away. He kissed my forehead and went to pull out a chair for me. I smiled and went to sit on it. He sat on his side. He stared at me for a few minutes.

"You are beautiful Baby girl", he said looking at my face and I blushed deep red while looking down at my fingers shyly.

"Thank you", I whispered.

"Okay. Let's get started. I made a spaghetti for you. I tried and I really hope you like it", he said while putting the food in my plate. It looked delicious. Even the smell is tempting. I quickly took my fork and ate it. I moaned at the taste.

"It's so tasty Nick. I love it!", I said while eating.

"Good", he grinned proudly and I smiled at him.

We talked while we ate. He said a lot of jokes and we both kept laughing. He even fed me in the middle. Some how I ended in his lap and put my head on his shoulder. His hands are around my waist, holding me close to him. It feels so nice.

Me. Him. Us. Only us. Having no tension about what's going to happen tomorrow. Feeling no care about what happened in the world. Only our breathes, our feelings, our happiness, our love is all that matters. I feel peaceful. Should I tell him that I love him? There is no other tight time than now.

"Nick", I called out slowly with my head still on his shoulder.

"Mmm", he hummed. I lifted my head to look at his face. I looked into his eyes.

"I love you", I said. I finally said it! His face turns into a pure shock. His eyes widened. A big smile covered his face.

"Say it again", he ordered while holding my face in his hands and looking into my eyes.

"I love you. So much", I said and he stood up with me in his arms.

"I love you too Baby girl. So so much", he said and started kissing my face in happiness. My legs are around his waist.

I giggled at him.

"Wow! I have been waiting for this moment since a lot of time! You don't know how much it means to me. You mean so much to me", he said while outting me down on my feet and holding my face in his hands. He kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes, savouring the feel of his lips on my forehead and feeling the love he have for me.

He pulled away and looked at me for a minute. I stared back at him. He smiled at me and then it turned into a mischievous grin. Oh no!

He suddenly lifted me off the ground in bridal style and took a few fast steps. I squealed and turned to see what he is doing and found him jumping in the swimming pool. I shouted in surprise. He laughed at me. Now I am totally wet.

"Nick! You Bad boy!", I shouted and straightened myself. I threw water at him and he did the same.

We played sometime int he water and he trapped me to a corner int he end. I looked into his eyes. He took a piece of my hair sticking on my face and pushed it to the back of my ear and leaned down to kiss my cheek. The tension between us is high. My heart beat is increasing. He is staring into my eyes. His eyes went down to my lips and mine did the same.

"Nick", I whispered out his name and I don't know why.

"I love you so much Pauline. You made me the happiest person in the world today by loving me back".

"I have been in love with you since... I don't know. But I knew I am in love with you sice the day of the prom".

"Really?".

"Really. I love you Nicolas", I said taking his face in my hands. We stared at each other for a few seconds before he leaned down and captured my lips. He nibbled my lower lip and I opened my mouth to give him entrance. His tongue roamed my mouth and I wrapped my legs against his. The feeling of having his lips against mine can never be compared with anything in the world.

We kept kissing for how much time I don't know. We pulled away to catch our breathes. He leaned his forehead against mine. I closed my eyes.

"Nick", I called out.

"Yes Baby girl?", he asked panting. I feel shy to tell him this.

"Make me yours. Completely. Tonight", I said adn he pulled away from me and looked at me in shock.

"What?".

I bit my lip in shame. How can I say that to him?! Have I lost my mind?! He might be thinking I am slut now?! Urrgh!!! But I know that I want him. I will never regret what will happen between us.

"Baby girl. I think you are not ready for it. It's okay. I will wait for you as long as you want. We don't need to hurry things-".

"Nick, I am ready. I want to be with you. I want to love you. Forever".

"Baby girl. I love you too and I will till the day I die. We are forever. But I don't want to rush things. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. I want you to give yourslef to me with love-".

"I am Nick. I love you".

"I know Baby girl. I love you more". He just stared at me for a few minutes.

"Are you sure about this?", he asked.

"I am. I want this. I want you. Unless you don't want me-". He cut me off with his fore finger on my lips.

"Never say that. You don't know how much I want you. How much I carve you. So, never say that".

I nodded my head at him. He took both of my hands and kissed the back of them.

"Are you ready?", he asked looking into my eyes.

"Yes", I whispered looking back into his eyes.

He pulled away and lifted me up by my waist to get me out of the pool. He got out too and lifted me up in his arms. He carried me bridal style into the house and to the room that I got ready. All the way we kept staring into each other's eyes. All I can see in his eyes is, pure love.

He laid me on the bed gently.

"If we are doing this, I am going to make it special for you. I will make love to you", he said kissing my neck.

Soon we are making love. It's mind blowing. It pained at first, but it's... it's something I can't describe. He is so gentle.

"I love you my Baby girl. Sleep tight", he said to me as I fell asleep in his arms that are holdign me tightly to him with no gap between our naked bodies.

This is the night, I lost my virginity to him. He is my eveyrthing now. I don't care what people say about loosing myself for other guys at this age. But I love him and it feels right.

Little did I know the best night of my life will be the last.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Sorry for not writing the erotic scene between them. Since this is a Teen Fiction book, I didn't know if I can write it or not. But I hope you guys feel the love between them. The book is coming to the end.

PleaseVOTE and COMMENT.