Chapter Thirteenish

Morgan's Pov
Short! So sorry.

She's different. Not the different a doctor could tell you, but the different that only a friend could notice. It wasn't because of her memory. She talked totally different. It was like she was a whole different person. I would have to get to know a whole new person. She wasn't the person I loved. I didn't exactly know who she was.

Malia is still in the hospital. She's been there for a long time now. I stayed there with her a lot. It hurts seeing her like this. She doesn't remember anything. I can't tell her about it either. Her parents think it's better if she doesn't know. So I sit in her room, not being able to ask her anything about what happened. I can even tell her I'm hurt. Hiding it from her is hard. She's hurt, but not stupid. I haven't seen Nash either. I helped him get into here once. He said he needed to see her one more time. He won't see her again for a while and she won't even remember him when she does see him.

So here I am, sitting in the hospital with Malia. She's changed. She's not the Malia I knew, but I can't tell her that. We're all lucky she remembers us. I've had conversations with her that we've had before. Things are just different.

"When are you going home," she asked me.

"I'm not."

"But won't your mom worry," she questioned.

Then it hit me. She doesn't remember I'm staying with her. She doesn't remember the fight I had with my mom. She doesn't remember what my mom did to her.

"Something happened between us. Can I stay with you?"

"Of course!"

I smiled, not knowing what else to say. Talking to her was like talking to an older person. She tells me thing over again and she asks me things she's already asks me. I go along with what she said and I answer her questions.

I can hardly handle my problems right now and then I have to worry about her. I can't talk to anyone. Her parents don't even want to talk about it, I can't tell her anything, and anyone else I can tell because they don't know about Nash. I wold tell someone about him, regardless of what anyone said, but Malia wouldn't want that. Although she never said is and won't say it, but she liked him. Malia really liked him. Sending him away to jail wouldn't fix any of our problems.

Never in a million years would I dream things would be like this. The only thing I can think is, how could this get worse?

Hello my Wattpad people!! I know this was really short, but I'm kind of stuck now. I wanted to put Morgan's thoughts in, but apparently he doesn't have much to say. Poor Morgan.

I will hopefully be publishing the next chapter soon. Will Malia remember Nash or not? Stay tuned!