Lovers Secrets

Michael's POV

It's been exactly one week. It's been the best week of my life. Brandon has two days off so now it's going to get even better!

Brandon has something planned. I don't know what it is. Martin has been told to watch Lilly and to take her swimming and shopping. I'm sitting in the lobby dressed in casual clothes. Brandon told me we were going to some bar.

I don't see how this will be special, but fine by me. He comes down and says,

"Ready lover? "

I laugh and stand up. I say,

"Born ready. "

He picks up my arm and wraps it around him. I smile. I've noticed that he really likes my arm around him. I like it too. We get in the car waiting for us, but the driver isn't Martin. He's watching Lilly.

I close the door behind us. Brandon puts his hand on my thigh and says,

"I want you to experience something I find intriguing. "

I nod and say, "Where are we going? "

He smiles sheepishly and says, "A gay bar. "

My eyes widen. I say, "What! "

He laughs and says, "Calm down Michael. I'm gay. You're gay. Why not? "

He then looks at me serious and asks, "You are gay, aren't you? "

I laugh and push him gently. He laughs as I say,

"Of course I am. "

He smiles and says, "I just want you to see one. You aren't going to get picked up. "

I laugh and say, "Why do I need to see one? "

"Because every gay man needs to go to a gay bar. Even a lesbian needs to experience a lesbian bar. You just have to. Don't tell me you never wanted to go to one. "

I smile. He's right. I've always wanted to go to one, I just had no one to go with and I was afraid.

"Ok, so what are we going to do there? "

Brandon laughs and says, "You'll see. "

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

We pull up and get out. Brandon puts my arm around him and leads me into the bar. I'm hit with the smell of cigarettes and alcohol. Loud music is playing from the speakers. There's a DJ wearing red lipstick and a feather scarf. He's shirtless and his body is glistening as if he put baby oil all over his body.

Brandon leads me to a booth in the back. Some guys eyed us and winked at us. I'm so nervous. We sit down. Brandon smiles and says,

"I feel at home. "

I laugh and say, "Well, I'm nervous as hell. "

Brandon giggles and cuddles against me. He says,

"I'll go get us drinks, then we'll do what I planned. "

I nod. He gets up and walks over to the bar. I sit nervously looking around. Guys danced on each other. Some were dancing normally, while others were grinding on each other as if they were in a private room. Occasionally, some guys would look over at me and wave and wink or blow me a kiss.

I didn't know what to do so I just nod. Finally, Brandon comes back. He hands me a beer. I take it. He sits down and I immediately start laughing at him. He looks at me and smiles. He says,