Delta

c h a p t e r
011

The next day, I woke up with someone knocking on my door. "Ella? Are you alright?" I quickly snapped my eyes open, shooting out of the bed in instant. "U-Uh... morning! I'm... uh... I'm awake, yeah... everything's alright!" From the moment there, I heard someone sigh in relief.

"Well dear, you better come down for breakfast, you deeply worried the alpha-" then a loud shush made her stop. O-kay...

"Er... yeah, okay, I'll just be down... don't wait up for me." Silence, "Okay dear, do you know your way to the dining room?"

I sighed and licked my lips, "Actually, can I take my breakfast in the kitchen? I mean... I don't actually want to eat in the dining alone." I went to open the door and froze when I saw Alpha Lyon standing behind Madame Jane. I gaped and looked at both of them, "You are to take your breakfast on the dining, whether you like it or not." Alpha Lyon said before storming away. I fiddled with my thumb and sighed, "I'll be down." I sadly said, smiling weakly at Jane before gently closing the door.

Sheesh, what's that guy's problem.

I went to the bathroom, looking at the big... mirror on the wall. I decided to take a warm shower and change into something comfortable.

After showering, I went to the closet and looked for some undies and bras. I changed with these sweatpants and hoodie before wearing the same slippers I had used from last night's dinner. When I thought about it, I thought about Alpha Lyon.

I sighed again, this alpha is going to burn me, literally.

As I got out to eat some dinner, I thought that maybe I can ask Madame Jane, Katie, or even Chad if I could train, I need to make things work. And it's starting with training. I do hope they have good teachers.

Making my way down the flight of stairs, I went towards the dining room and saw only minimum of people eating. I sat down near the door while breakfast was being served by other people. Aren't they going to eat too?

I looked down at the food and saw the familiar yellow scrambled eggs that Mariam used to cook for me. I started to eat my breakfast and made it out of the dining table full and energetic. What am I gonna do now? I don't exactly know where Madame Jane is, but I'm guessing she's working.

I thought of Katie and remembered what she said, her room was on the third floor, so maybe I could get to her. I went to the opposite stairs of where I used to go and went to the third floor.

How many floors do they have?

I finally made it to the third floor, but I slowly gapped when I saw many hallways and many doors. How am I gonna find here? I sighed in defeat.

Genius, smell her. Brilliant idea Wolfy!

I sniffed the air, trying to find her scent, I finally found the faint cherry scent of her from last night and following it. I went into different hallways, passing different doors, and then finally stopped in front a modern door. I stepped forward and raised my hand to knock, "Ella! Hey!" I stopped and looked around to see Chad running towards me, "Katie's asleep, it's better not to wake her up in this time." I widen my eyes a little and looked at the door.

"Anyways, what are you doing here? Do you need something?" I slowly nodded, "I-I wanted to k-know if you guys train a-around here." I said, he hummed and nodded, "Yeah, but only 16 and above are allowed to train in the training ground. You can ask Delta Charles to set you up! He's head of the pack knights." I blinked and nodded.

"Do you want to talk to him now?" I nodded eagerly, he chuckled and motioned for me to follow him, "Come on, I'll take you to his office at the gym."

And from there, our conversation became like friendship.

(• • •)

"Chuck? You here?" Chad knocked at the wooden door before entering, "Chad? What brings you here?" I hear a deep voice.

I stepped in the office, my eyes falling in every items that was displayed inside. Wow, this Delta guy must like soccer and basketball. "I wanted to ask if Ella here can be hooked up with your training, I mean, she can join us with Katie right?"

I stared at the man sitting behind the desk, his eyes observing me. "Is this the new pack member?" Chad nodded. Suddenly, Delta Charles' eyes widen in recognition, "Brielle Jonas, Alpha Lyon said a lot of things about you." Chad looked at me and raised his eyebrows, I just shrugged.

"I'm gonna have to see if Beta Black or even Alpha Lyon can take you in the business. For a meanwhile, why don't you and Chad go observe the pups training, they're outside the gym." Chad nodded and motioned me to follow him.

I bowed at Delta Charles and followed behind Chad.