C140

Although it was said that he was getting married, the emperor had to prepare many things and things for marriage, which could not be completed in one or two days.

Jian Mei was very happy to be able to marry Lu Xingwang. Even when he sat under the tree in the courtyard at night and looked at the stars, he felt an unrealistic sense of reality.

He saw Nan Feng and others.

In the early morning of the day before his wedding, he could not sleep all night, Lu Xingwang kept holding his hand, and when the early morning was about to arrive, he kissed his face and said, "Ambiguous, we are going to get married."

The man's low voice gave him a lot of realism.

Lu Xing hugged him presumptuously and said in a low voice, "We can finally be together forever."

"Ambiguous."

"Um?"

"I will always be by your side."

Jian Mei felt his temperature, which was what they had been longing for in the years when they were separated. He hugged Lu Xingwang tightly and whispered, "Me too."

There will be many customs on the day of the wedding.

In the wee hours of the morning, Lu Xingwei would change his clothes. They had to go to the sacrifice group first, visit both parents, and get married under the blessing of God.

Aruo has been telling him: "Sui Sui, you have learned the salute many times. Don't talk or look around when you salute, especially when you bow to your parents. In place..."

Jian Mei listened to it many times, and then said: "I know, I know, sister Aruo, you have said this many times."

A Ruo breathed a sigh of relief.

The emperor’s wedding, the nation’s attention, will not only be broadcast, but even at the foot of the mountain of worship, all civil and military officials will be there, and he will meet the new queen in person.

When Jane got to the place, she was quite worried.

At this moment, it is spring, everything is reviving, and there is a prosperous direction. On the road to Lingshan, there are blooming flowers, and the flower elves are flying among the flowers, bringing the prosperous direction.

At the highest point in the mountain stood a statue of a god, which was the wings of an archangel. The statue stood tall in the mountain, looking compassionately at the people. When Jian Mo reached the end of the stone steps, there was a swamp in front of him.

Nanfeng and Ying both stood there.

They are the people who are responsible for living together with Jian Mei today. Stan Star has a custom that the new queen has to walk through these bumpy roads personally, representing the experience of God’s judgment. When he can walk safely, he will represent this country. After that, the weather will be smooth and the country will be peaceful.

Nan Feng and Ying took Jian Mei's hand: "Let's go."

This is the best man. They can accompany the queen in the middle of the road, which means they have friends and help. Of course, such a best man and bridesmaid is the higher the status and the greater the power, the better, and Nanfeng and Ying are both from family background and civil servants. The first one is the head of the military attache, which can be said to represent the face of the Stan Star hundred officials, which also gave Jian Wei a very high face.

When Jian Mei walked through the swamp, there was still a misty forest in front of him.

Yuncheng and Heping took him forward together. On the way forward, Jian Mei would chat with them about what is going on and what they have been doing after a long time. Although they have not seen each other for many years, they still talk very closely, without a single point. The generation gap, when crossing the jungle path, Jian Mei saw the man at the end of the road.