𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡, closed arms. the way she presented herself and her quietness had shown crowds upon crowds her true emotions. her true feelings. but then again everything was bullshit.

bullshit. bullshit. bullshit.

she wrote hard on the piece of paper that sat on her desk as she felt the lead crack hard. it falling out from her pencil as she wrote. a frustrating sigh left her mouth as she slammed her pencil down on the table attracting almost everyone in the classes attention as she did so. she let out a small smile as her teacher looked at her causing the girl to slightly raise her hand to ask to use the bathroom.

the teacher nodding as they looked back to the board. aurora getting up promptly before grabbing the bathroom pass and leaving the room. the door shutting loudly behind her as she did so.

the halls were empty as the brunette walked along them. she felt like she could finally breathe as she did so. her pace quickened up faster as she rounded the corner and went into the bathroom. it was empty in there as she walked into it. absolutely silence taking over the small space.

the brunette took in another breath as she looked into the bathroom mirror. she looked down at her hands as they clutched the bathroom sink before looking back up as she heard another person enter the space.

she was blonde and aurora had the pleasure of knowing her all to well.

juniper just looked at aurora before stepping forward to hug the girl but aurora only took a step back in return. a small oh leaving the blondes mouth as the two only looked at each other before aurora was the first to look away.

" i haven't heard from you " juniper told her. aurora only nodded. she didn't feel the need to speak whatsoever. but the blonde just kept bothering her.

it had been a couple of weeks since what happened between her and brady. she has been ignoring his calls and texts and every the random letters she would revive at her front door from him.

" juniper i really don't want to talk about it " aurora let out again. she needed to go back to class. she didn't want to but she also didn't want to continue this conversation.

" but you need to rory i'm your bestfriend, talk to me" juniper begged in front of her. aurora just shook her head.

" if you were truly my bestfriend you would know to leave me alone " aurora said pushing past her and leaving the bathroom. it was the only time that juniper truly left her alone. the blonde standing in the bathroom as she tried not to let now absent girls words affect her.

but it did. it really did.

aurora walked back into her classroom and went back to her seat before sitting back down. her expression remaining soft and overall not there. she was broken. she didn't know why.

she didn't understand how he could affect her that much and truthfully she didn't want to know why. he was just a boy. a stupid boy.

about five minutes had passed before the bell had rung commencing the end of the period and the intermission before the next. and lucky for her she had lunch that day. and she was aloud off campus to eat since she was a senior.

she exited her classroom after everyone else left. she didn't like the big crowd. she also didn't like the fact of having to rush to get out due to everyone else rushing to their next class of the day. whatever it was.

the brunette left the classroom putting in her headphones as they dangled as she pressed play on her music turning the volume up. the hallways were turning bare by the time she was in the first floor. almost like it was dying out. she walked towards the doors she always exits when leaving and contuined to walk forward not even seeing the brunette that ran behind her. not even hearing the fact that he was shouting her name.

she came to a stop as the light was red and she had to wait to cross the street. multiple cars coming all at once. this gave a chance for the boy behind her to catch up to her tapping her shoulder as he did so.

the brunette girl felt startled as she felt the tap taking our one headphone to figure out who was the person who would do that sort of thing. but when she did she was welcomed with his face.

she didn't want to see him. he knew she didn't want to see him. but yet here he was.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 !
um hey guys.....
so i might change the ending or i might
not who knows by now but um.

two more chapters left.