Chapter 72

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Author's POV

'sunny, you felt that? The baby kicked..!!'

'i know, I felt that, laddo, our baby...!'

'Ira, ansh, baccho see your little sibling is all set to come to the world...'

'Mummaaaa, Ye baby toh Iraa se bhi chota hoga Naa?'

Ansh asked in the most innocent way possible.. and karan chuckled at his question and nod his head, making the kids squeal in the happiness..

'Fialllyyy mujze bhi chota koi baby hogaaa'

Ira screamed and kissed the baby bump of her mother, and Ekansh wipes the tears of his mother and Tejasswi kissed their cheeks...

She saw Karan also, leaning his cheek for a kiss and she chuckled at his acts kissing him on his forehead, earning a giggle from the kids...

-------------------------

Tejasswi recollected the memories when the baby first kicked in her tummy and now, the baby isn't letting her sleep at all, the constant movements are just enabling her to sleep... She tried to sleep anyways but nothing's helping her...

Just then, a very tight kick she felt on her bump and she cried out in pain, waking up Karan... He has been very alert these days as tejasswi is in her 8 month...

Karan:laddo, bacche...

She looks at him with tears and hugged him tightly sobbing lightly, Karan rubbed her back and felt the movements of the baby, he knew she couldn't sleep because of the movements of baby...

Teja:sunny mujhse nhi ho rha hai... This is getting too much... My confidence, my aura, my everything is letting down, I don't know what to feel... I loved Khichdi and now I can't even look at it... I loved my office and my work, but now I can't even work... I am getting fat... These cheeks and these very very light stretch marks yet, it's making me feel bad... Sunny when will this stop... I know i shouldn't say this, but pregnancy is not all happiness... I can't even control my emotions, one second I am crying and the other, I am angry at... Because of me, even you can't sleep properly... I can't even hug you... Sunny, help me please...

Her light sobs turned into a very hard sobbing and she couldn't even control herself, she didn't expected her to be so vulnerable...

But all the things she said was true, her confidence is lowering day by day and it's not about the fat and strech marks... It about the inner love she felt... The insecurity she developed in these few months... Pregnancy is not just glory and happiness, it also comes with hardships, her constant mood swings, her being constantly cranky and throwing tantrums...

Teja:sunny, I can't even hug my babies.. I can't even hug you... I know you can't sleep without cuddling me, but look, we can't even cuddle, my itchy skin and these acnes.! I can't handle this all, Please help me Sunny...

She side hugged him and her head is buried in his neck while he is rubbing her back, he took a deep breath and stood up, making her frown, he helped her standing up and then took her to the closet where a floor length mirror is present and just in front there's a huge photo of her and karan's... He is presenting her the award of best business women...

Karan removed her top and she didn't hesitated, she just let him do whatever he is doing...

Karan:look at yourself, these non existent strech marks? These fat cheeks? This weight gain? All of these are reason for your low confidence? Look at the photo, the aura the confidence and that smirk... That is you... These little things will come and go and imagine, you are facing all of this, and then one day the baby inside you will born and in few years he/she will thank you for the birth... Laddo, baccha i know it is difficult and I can't do anything but stay beside you... You know i never felt this helpless before whenever you cry out in pain it feels like someone is streching my heart...

He said and his hands went to her baby bump...

Karan:laddo, the way this little creature will be, is all on you... You are making a life and giving it ba birth.. this is the honour only few gets and you are in a few people... When the baby will come out, and when you will feel the skin of the our baby, you will close your eyes and will say, this all is worth it..!

He said and took her into a deep kiss from behind and lifts up the baby bump slowly so she could relax a bit and then he broke the kiss and said,

Karan:laddo, You are strong and Confident, When you walk into any space be it your office or conference hall, Your Aura Speaks, Your words speak and not your baby... Hm?

She nods and keeps her head on his chest, he is still holding the baby bump...

Teja:gently leave it, you will be tired... Meri wajah se tumhe itni takleef ho rhi hai...

Karan:never say that... You matter me the most... You could never cause me trouble ever.. understand little one?

He said and gently took her into his arms in bridal style and made her comfortable on the bed and went outside the room...

He came back with a bowl of strawberry and chocolate... She grins at him and snatched the bowl from his hand and started savouries the dilicious strawberries...

Teja:tumhe kaise pata mujhe ye khana hai...

Karan:the shine in your eyes says it all my love, now eat it and take rest for while you will feel better...

He said and took her into his arms side ways and she rests her body on him...

To be continued...

========================================

Pregnancy comes with hardships too along with happiness and glory..!

To unlock the new chapter

Votes:220+
Comments:43+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️