42.𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Liam stops the car infront of the restaurant, I turn my head and look at the building taking in its appearance

Liam stops the car infront of the restaurant, I turn my head and look at the building taking in its appearance. Liam takes my hand in his, his thumb caressing my knuckles gently "If you need me, I am right here" he says assuring me.

I smile and shake my head "It's alright, you have too many things to do. Go back"

He keeps looking at, his eyes soft and relaxed. Just by his gaze I could feel myself blushing, "what do you wanna have for dinner tonight? I will make anything" he asks

I chuckle at his attempt to relax me from the situation. "Hmm the best dish you could cook. Try to leave me speechless" I reply, trying to sound a bit playfully. He nods "as you wish, my lady" he says with a charming grin. His hand still holding mine, as if he doesn't wanna let it go.

"You must really like me, don't you?" I tease, the way he acts, talks and just agrees to everything I ask without any second thoughts makes him the best man I have ever met.

"Like is an understatement for my feelings" He brings my hand to his lips and presses a small kiss on my knuckles. My cheeks heat up at his gesture. We have been dating for a while now yet he never fails to make me feel butterflies.

He is the man straight out of fantasy that no one could reach

I giggle pulling my hand back "Okay my dear boyfriend, I think I should go now"

His smiles drops for a second with the thought of me leaving. But he nods with a sigh "Call me if you need. Okay?"

"I will, don't worry" I peck his cheek before getting down if the car. He glances one last time before driving away. I take a deep breath and walk inside the restaurant towards the reception.

"Hello, I am here to meet Ethan Miller?" I inform the lady at the reception. She looks up from the computer and smiles "Good afternoon ma'am, sure give me a minute" she says. After a few seconds another woman comes to the reception to guide me.

"This way ma'am" The hostess says, guiding me inside the restaurant, as we walk upstairs to another floor. The people dining on the first level can be visible from here. But I knew Ethan wouldn't book a table like others, he likes his privacy. Hence, the hostess is taking me to the private dining section.

Ethan Miller, my older brother. Working as a criminal lawyer under Miller's co. & Attorneys, Dad's firm. He is the best Criminal Lawyers out there just like dad. He was the best brother for me too, until he graduated high school and started to distant himself. Henry, my second older brother, he's a business lawyer, he also works with Ethan only. At Least Henry was still there being my brother

She walks ahead of me, I keep rubbing the strap of my bag with the growing anxiety within me. After receiving Ethan's message I was more panicked and worried about it. He doesn't message me usually unless it's something about a family dinner or event. But it's something else and he wanted me to meet him really badly?