Radio Killed The TV Star

Izuku pov

After the news of the early extermination was broadcast on the picture box, Charlie became more nervous

No one pov

Charlie got in panic mode

Charlie:Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who need a whole year to save souls? Am I right?! And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!

Izuku and Vaggie grabbed Charlie and she calmed down

Vaggie:Yes, we will.

Izuku:I believe in you Charlie.*smile*

Charlie and Vaggie blushed when they saw Izuku smile

Angel:Oh, please,ya had less than half a chance when you started this salvation bullshit. And now*phone vibrates with messages* Ain't no silver lining this time toots.

Jill:We just need to find the ones who want redemption. They're many outside.

Charlie:Sure there is! We just... have to look a little harder for it!

Angel:Well, while you're lookin', the rest'a hell going nuts.

Angel showed his phone

Angel:People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District.

Angel showed his phone, but then a message from Valentino appear

Charlie:Err, what is a.... Donkey Show?

Angel quickly panic and retreat the phone back

Angel:Ah, heh, nothing. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone is losing their shit.

Vaggie:Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?

Charlie:*gasp*This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!

Angel:Cute idea and all, but you really gonna go out in all of this?

He showed his phone showing places on fire and panic

Charlie:Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep....

Charlie was interrupted by an explosion

The Hotel got a hole in the wall

Outside is Sir Pentious

Sir Pentious:Show yourself Alastor. Come and face...

He looked, but he didn't saw him, he then saw him on the second floor, drinking some coffee

Sir Pentious:Oh there you are-Face my wrath!

Alastor:Who are you?

Sir Pentious:Who am I? Who am I? I'm The Great Sir Pentious!

Alastor sink in the shadows and appear next to the others who are watching

Sir Pentious:Inventor, architect of Destruction, Villain extraordinaire!

Egg Bois:Ohh you tell'em boss.

Nifty appear on Alastor shoulder

Nifty:Ooooh he's a bad boy~

Alastor:Ha, well , if all that's true, you'd think I'd never heard of you.

Sir Pentious:I attacked you literally last week.

Alastor is confused

Sir Pentious:We've done battles, like.... 20 times.