90 | you think you can buy my forgiveness?

S3 E8staring at the sun

S3 E8
staring at the sun

"I MEAN WHY BOTHER to have a kid if you're only going to see it on weekends and holidays?" Meredith says, as they all sit in the abandoned hallway. "Might as well just get a cat."

"Please." Maddison says, eating her sandwich. "I see my cat more than some people see their kids."

"I talked to Burke, I think he's fine." George tells Cristina.

"You did what?" Cristina looks up at him.

"What's wrong with Burke?" Meredith asks.

"Nothing's wrong with anybody." Cristina immediately replies.

"Then why are we talking about it?" Maddison asks, confused.

"You know he let her decannulate a heart this morning?" George tells them.

"You decannulated a heart this morning? By yourself? Bitch." Meredith tells her.

"He let you do that by yourself?" Maddison turns to her. "I hate Liam."

"No, not by myself." Cristina replies.

"Now she's lying about it." George says.

"Yang decannulated a heart. Why is Alex not surprised?" Alex says.

"Izzie isn't either." Izzie replies. "Last week she was digging through crap, this week she's fondling man boobs. No decannulating hearts for Izzie."

"Well, that's probably because of what happened the last time you were left alone with a heart." Maddison gives her a sweet smile, as Izzie looks offended.

"Why aren't you bragging about decannulating the heart?" George asks her.

"I didn't decannulate the heart." Cristina shrugs.

"Izzie and Alex do not believe you." Izzie tells her.

"Okay, what is that?" Maddison makes a face.

"Yeah, what are you two doing?" Meredith asks.

"Izzie and Alex have a patient who speaks about himself in the third person." Izzie informs.

"They thought it was annoying at first, but now they kind of like it."