᯾Chapter 1 ⇝ It's just a childhood friend plus more᯾

☆Muichiro can't communicate☆
᯾Chapter 1 ⇝ It's just a childhood friend plus more᯾
Click here for a playlist that goes with the book- https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5YjR4mWPwmzfJ7N79EBPwK?si=_Jz23tgjSbqG63VZo9dZwQ&pi=u-HjZ2-9ANRhmg

Tanjuro walked into the classroom and set his bags down on the desk Muichiro doing the same "Since Muichiro is so popular my job is easy, just talk to a few of my classmates'' Tanjuro visualized it to be easy just ask."So who should I start with?" Tanjuro questioned, then he spotted the black and yellow-haired boy from the 1st day of school laughing with his friends, I think his name is Genya at the front of the classroom "I got this!" Tanjuro cheered himself on. "Hey.. uh hello!" Tanjuro started, Genya and his friends went silent as Tanjuro interrupted their conversation.Hm- What is it Tanjuro?" Genya said in a slightly annoyed tone,"Well you see Muichiro wants to make some new friend... so-" Tanjuro stopped speaking and started to shake as Genya walked over to him and glared at him, then he leaned into his ear and whispered "Huh? You dare speak the exalted one's name? It's "his majesty," trash bag. You just sit beside her, you're still trash, you're worthless yet breathe the same air. Be grateful, trash." Genya pulled away and asked "What did you say?" Tanjuro replied "No, it's ok, nevermind" "Is that so? Okay, never talk to me again." insisted Genya, Tanjuro just stood there in defeat for a good minute or two.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Lunchtime had finally come and Tanjuro couldn't get anyone else's attention either, all of them just brushing him aside or insulting him. "I don't have any friends or anyone... I said I would help him but there's nothing I can do if I dont have friends of my own, I'm so arrogant to tell him I could help ." Tanjuro sulked at his desk, his hands hiding his face while Muichiro at lunch beside him "I'm so stupid" Tanjuro thought, then he smashed his head against the desk making Muichiro jump in fright."But I can't give up just yet" Tanjuro reassured "I don't want to talk to her at at all really but I bet she can be good friends with Muichiro" Tanjuro looked across the classroom to see a girl with black hair fading into purple put up into a butterfly clip, Tanjuro walked over to her "Uh... Shinobu-" Tanjuro mumbled. Shinobu turned around "Hm, oh! What's up Tanjuro?... and Muichiro" At first Tanjuro was annoyed then became surprised when Muichiro was standing right next to him."Oh, Where did you get there?! Oh, she's Kocho Shinobu. Both of us attended the same junior high then got separated because of the age gap... Wait, you didn't tell me you attend here?" "Huh? What are you talking about? I've always attended here. I told you on the last day, silly!" "But wait! You said you were going to attend a different school!" "Huh? What are you talking about Tanjuro you make up stuff like this all the time!" Shinobu giggled, Muichiro just stood there watching them squabble back and forth. "Shinobu has always been like this, always smiling, says one thing and does another, a compulsive liar, and above all she has the communication skills of a god." Tanjuro thought as people started to gather around Shinobu's desk, Muichiro looked shocked and impressed on how good she is at communication."Uh Shinobu, are all these people-" "Yep! They're all my friends. I mean, all the students in the school are my friends." Muichiro was now very surprised and shocked,"she has been like this since junior high. I heard it was because she and her sisters moved around a lot, but that isn't the point, what's unusual are those people skills, she can become friends with anybody in minutes, it's basically her special ability." Once the crowd had left Tanjuro approached her "Shinobu, I need a favor" "For sure! I'll do anything for you" She said in a sexual manner "No, stop. Just stop, don't worry about her she's just joking" Tanjuro announced to Muichiro that was standing there awkwardly."Hey, Muichiro how about you say that phrase we've been working on?" Muichiro looked down at the ground trying to remember the phrase." Tanjuro leaned over and whispered "Its will you be my friend" Muichiro waited a couple of seconds then took a deep breath a couple minutes passed and Muichiro was frozen with fear and was repeating the same letter "l-l-l-l-l-l" "good job Muichiro you've already improved from this morning!" "What the heck is this about?!" "Oh he's just asking you if you will be his friend... will you be Muichiro's friend, Shinobu? It would be very easy seeing how social you are" Tanjuro asked her. "Oh, well... I guess it's just... um, sorry I don't think I could do that right now" Shinobu apologized. Tanjuro and Muichiro looked at Shinobu with shocked looks, Tanjuro looked at Muichiro that was frozen with shock and spaced out "Muichiro... hey Muichiro are you ok??" Tanjuro asked, "Hey Shinobu, can I have a word with you?" "Sure thing!" Shinobu exclaimed.