Prologue

" We can't be together"
The moment those words left from knight's mouth my whole world was upside down .
" You are joking right" my heart clenched rethinking his words .
" You think  i am joking with you" knight's eyes were cold and emotionless as usual it was hard to read his eyes they were empty.
" w-why " even that why came out as whisper the knot in my throat was suffocating me.

" I'm not sure about my feelings for you" looking at his eyes as if it was merely casual moment for him.
I chuckled " what" " you are what" .
Knight turned his back i meet his empty eyes again my eyes were glistening with tears but i won't cry never i won't show my vulnerability infront of him .
" I think we should separate our paths I can't ruin your future what if i fell out of love" he explained himself.
" This is your solution" i controlled my tears and asked him seriously he is mafia and ceo wow I can't believe him stupid pillar .
" Fine i won't force you let's separate each other path " i said gulping the lump in my throat.
I was angry and exhausted he didn't even informed or asked about my opinion about his decision i won't force you knight never do whatever you want .
I turned myself and left his mansion.

~(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)~

It's just a prologue don't worry many more things are waiting

Don't forget to comment