Chapter 617: She's the true winner

The room suddenly turned bright from the darkness and shocked everyone.

Shi Qingluo was also a little nervous.

Then she heard her young husband's voice, "Don't be afraid. This is caused by the mechanism.

"Once the door is opened, it will trigger the mechanism inside and light up the torches on the wall."

He had studied the Qimen Dunjia for a long time, so he knew about this type of mechanism.

When Shi Qingluo heard his voice, her nervousness dissipated. "I see."

The others also heard Xiao Hanzheng's words and could not help but feel relieved.

They had almost thought that there was a ghost inside.

The princess of the previous dynasty and Prince Jin still sent their people in to investigate.

Then they heard their breathing sound.

Since they were fine, Prince Jin and the princess from the previous dynasty also brought the rest in.

After entering, many people couldn't help but gasp.

When Shi Qingluo went in and took a look, she understood why these people reacted like this.

This was because the place was very big—a few hundred square meters.

It was filled with gold, silver, jewelry, porcelain, calligraphy, and paintings.

It was really a huge treasure.

She had long heard that the late emperor of the previous dynasty had always plundered the commenners' wealth.

He loved to collect gold, silver, jewelry, and all kinds of precious treasures, and his private warehouse was full of them.

However, when the Daliang Army invaded the palace, they did not realize that these treasures had already been moved here.

With so much wealth, even Prince Jin, who knew so much about the outside world, was surprised.

With this amount of money, he would be able to recruit soldiers and buy horses, and his chances of success would be greater.

He thought for a moment, and he looked at the princess in front of him and smiled, "Yingying, your imperial father really has foresight. He left behind so much gold, silver, and precious stones."

The princess from the previous dynasty smiled at him. "Thank you for your praise, Yujun!"

She walked forward and casually picked up a pearl necklace.

The pearls were round, big, and shiny. With one look, one could tell that they weren't ordinary.

This pearl necklace was just casually thrown on the box, which meant that it was not very precious here.

The princess from the previous dynasty still had some memories of her childhood.

Her father had always collected precious things.

Then she bent down to open a box, which was full of gold pearls.

The boxes beside her were filled with black pearls.

She opened another box at the back. It was filled with jewelry and accessories carved from thousand-year-old red coral.

The crowd also realized that the gold, silver, and jewelry that were randomly piled on the ground were nothing at all. The ones in the box were even rarer and more valuable.