IM ZARA SMITH OR WINDSOR?

"Your mother is arriving

"Your mother is arriving." My father sighed loudly as he sat down drinking his tea.

The palace has been extremely peaceful without her around.

There's been less yelling. She yells at everyone all day everyday, the second her eyes click open she's yelling.

My father and her sleep in separate bedrooms sometimes because of her outrageous behavior.

"I'll arrange to stay at the guest house this
evening, I know she's going to have a fit when she sees Zara has taken Elizabeth's place."

"Elliot, want to come along?" He perked up at my question.

"Is that even a question?" He smiled softly.

"Stop being sarcastic do you want to come or not?"

"Nah, it's fine. Maybe next time, I'm going to try and distract mama, along with going drinking with some friends. I'll make sure to visit my princess before you leave."he nodded his head at me then took another sip of his tea.

"Very well then." I dusted the imaginary dust off of my pants and stood up. I was alerted that the car was ready and we neeeded to get going.

"Oliver, please bring my princess."

"Yes sir." He nodded his head and took off.

A couple minutes later a beautiful view walks through my room, it was my beauty.

Her curls bounced, her dress hugged her incredibly and she was just absolutely gorgeous.

"Eli!" She squealed as he picked her up and spun her around. Placing her back on her feet she walks toward me. I held my arms open for her and she walked straight into them.

"My Rebel fiancé."'she chuckled against my chest. I kissed her the on the forehead and pulling back getting another good look at her.

"We're going for the first appearance today. I'm going to have you wear an earpiece just for your safety and so we can communicate with security if needed."

"Oh... okay." She simply nodded her head.

"Elliot has it go to him." I said as I began to put mines in. She walked over to Elliot who was sitting in the chair, he pulled out a box and smiled as she walked to him.

"Here." He said to her as he pulled her down into his lap. Adjusting her ear piece, and pulling her curls own over it.

"It matches the royal family crest." He sighed softly.

"Are you coming with us I want to sit in the middle again." She smirked at me.

Naughty girl yes?