Chapter 35.

Avayan said while rubbing his forehead, "What Mrs. Rathore is doing in the outdoor garden?"

Saying this, he went out towards the lawn, as he reached near the door, Nitya was standing in front of him with a lovely smile on her face.

Seeing him she said in her mind with irritation, "Ahh! This man again in black". Then she looked at herself and saw that she was wearing a white Anarkali suit whose dupatta was also white. She laughed and said to herself, "Date in black and white".

Meanwhile he came and stood in front of her. And seeing her laughing to herself, he pinched her cheek softly due to which suddenly her attention turned to him and he asked , "Where are you lost, Princess?"

Hearing this, she shook her head in no and he further asked, "And what are you doing here, I told you that-?"

He had just said this when she placed her finger on his lips. He started looking at her with surprise. She took her hand back and then gesture him to come with her.

Nitya went to the lawn with Avayan where she had already made all the preparations. As he reached the lawn, he started looking at the table in front.

There was a vase kept in the middle of the table. In which there were white and red roses. And two glass candles were burning around that vase. Due to their burning, a lovely fragrance was spread there, which was making the atmosphere even more beautiful at this time. And then breakfast was served very elegantly on the table.

Everything looked very lovely and romantic. But seeing all this, there was no emotion on Avayan's face. He first started looking at those arrangements and then at Nitya. At this time she was looking at him with a sweet smile.

He asked looking at her, "What is this?"

She, a little irritated, took a deep breath and then gestured him to sit. But he was still standing like that and then after a while he said, "Princess! look, all this-, I don't like all this".

On hearing this, Nitya's smile disappeared and she narrowed her eyes and started looking at him.

After seeing all the arrangements here, Avayan was a little surprised. Actually he really doesn't like all this.

But seeing the sadness on Nitya's face, Avayan placed his hand on her face and said softly, "Look Sugar! I'm not like other, we are not like other couples, okay?".

Nitya removed his hand from her face and then picked up the paper and pen lying on the table. Which she had kept for kaka and kaki so that she could write and tell them what to do.

She wrote something on that note and gave it to him and he said raising his brows, "Now what is this?"

She moved the note a little further and gestured him to take it. He caught the note from her hands while looking at her.

In which Nitya had written,

"Don't we kiss like other couples, Mr. Rathore?"

And with this note she left him speechless,

After reading this, Avayan laughed. Whereas Nitya was looking at him without any expressions with her hand folded around her chest. As he looked up. She looked at him with slanted eyes and raised her brows as if saying that, "We do right?"

After reading her note, Avayan had no words to say. He did not know what to say on this. 'Avayan Singh Rathore', in front of whom no one even opens his mouth, today that Avayan was completely speechless in front of his wife.

Meanwhile, Nitya wrote another note for him and gave it to him and this time without expressing any reaction, Avayan held the note and started reading it,