He is back

WARNING: there's nothing bad, but doesn't mean it isn't gonna be juicy;)
(No smut in this chapter so dont even)
ENJOY!!!

"THEN MY FUCKING...MOM CAME AND TOLD ME 'You have to pay for this shit!' when I did NOTHING AT ALL!" I was talking to Anijah, I think I've gotten too comfortable around her lately.

"Oh, I'm the right person to come to. Well... I don't think you should tell the police." Me and her were talking about what had happened to me, we skipped classes for it. She's really good with advice.

"Why?" I was confused on why I shouldn't go to police.

"Tell me, how many times have you encountered him? Don't be afraid to tell
Me, I won't tell anyone."

"I've encountered him 3 times." I said.
"So who knows if he isn't stalking you? He could be watching you right now. Waiting to see, if you tell anyone... Oh wait."

"Oh fuck." I thought I messed up
"I'm messing around, well maybe... But I won't tell, just don't go to the police. They won't do anything anyway" I sighed "True they never do anything."

"Look if you ever need advi-" She got cutoff by... Sydnie. "I skipped classes to find you! Where the fuck were you and why didn't you text? Wait, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO THIS BITCH?"

Well, fuck.

"Look man leave Dina alone, you need to mind your business. World don't revolve around you." Sydnie got angry

"Listen here fuck, don't touch, talk, or breathe the same air as my bestfri-"
"Sydnie stop. I'm talking to her about how some guy tried to break in my window"

"Dina why would you tell her that?! Fuck." Well, fuck again. "SOMEONE BROKE IN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE? WHAT THE HELL DINA YOU NEED TO TELL THE POLICE"

"Well, I'm not. Leave me alone Sydnie I need to talk to Anijah, look I'm sorry but please."

"No, Dina it's fine... she can stay."
Yeah, this would get heated.
"Hey Dina you wanna learn a story about me and Anijah?"

No. I did not. " ..."

"Well we used to be great friends,"

I've learned about this story a million times from her, about their fallout.

"Can you stop talking? You Keep yapping about what happened. I know damn well she doesn't wanna hear this." At least she gets it.

"Try to get along, please, Sydnie, and Anijah?"

"Sure, we should, Sydnie." I suddenly remembered "Thanks for paying to fix my window" She smiled a bit "Of course."

"Can any of you stay at my house tonight?" They looked at each other
"Sorry Dina, someone's already coming to my house."

"Hm, sure." I was glad when anijah said that "Nevermind, I got a unfinished essay due tomorrow." Key word, was.....

"Awhh, I was hoping one of yall would come because, you know." Anijah had a devious look on her face