4

A/n HELLO! This will be the last chapter of the story! I hoped you enjoyed but I'm gonna apologize right now bc I cannot write fight scenes for the life of me 🙃 hope you enjoy though, and thank you for reading!! :D

!TW - Blood, Gun!

---------------------------------

Dennis's POV (hehe)
The five should probably be awake by now so I decided to check on them. After all, if their powers did switch on we can't have them in communication for too long, it would also be terrible to get the smell out if they died. I swiped my key card and the door slid open. I walked in the room and looked around. They were gone! GONE! JUST LIKE THAT!
“Where are they?” I turned to the two guards behind me. They looked at each other in awkward silence. “WHERE ARE THEY?!” I repeated, slapping them both up the head. “Well don't just stand there FIND THEM” I held my head in my hand as the two guards clumsily left my sights. Knuckleheads. Then I had a thought, I started walking towards the door, opened it then walked in place, making my steps slowly but surely quieter. Just as I thought at that moment, the five experiments stumbled out of the closet. They looked at me with wide eyes. Stupid.

Imogen's POV
Shit. I'm so stupid. I heard him walk away, I swear I did! He made eye contact with me, and just fucking smirked. He knew. He tricked us. No, he tricked me. We might all die and it's my fault. Four more guards came running into the room. Dennis signaled for them to get us.

Third Person POV
The first guard went for Charlie, thinking they would be the easiest, until a glowing good orb appeared the second he went for them, Alyssa then went up and punched him in the face, knocking him unconscious. Dennis went and hit a big red button on the wall, sirens started blaring as the room lit up with red lights, more guards came on and the five knew they had to fight their way out.

Othello's POV
I looked around at my friends, we were all thinking the same thing. Fight. I quickly took Imogen aside as the sirens were too loud for her. Alyssa and Kian went in first, smashing their way through the guards. Charlie ran over to me.
“Come on, we have to help!” They told me. Part of me didn't want to leave Imogen but I knew she could handle herself and the others needed me. I went through the security team like they were butter, everybody was, but more kept coming. We got surrounded. At some point, the siren turned off, I don't know when. A guard had taken hold of Imogen too.

“How sad…” Dennis started. “Five people given gifts, but yet so ungrateful. So smart, but at the same time also so stupid. Can't even figure out the two siblings.”

He dropped a bombshell on us as he looked between Kian and Charlie.

“Surprise surprise you didn't know, yes, Kian and Charlie are siblings, well, I guess I know who I should kill first.”

Before Dennis could get over to Charlie a blinding light exploded from Kian, the entire room heated up. When I thought about it, it made sense. Kian was never cold. When the light died down all the guards around Kian had been burned. The rest that were holding us went after him but we quickly took them down. Alyssa kicked Dennis’ legs out from under him. Kian stumbled over to him.

“You…” I had never been so scared of Kian until now. “You are such a bitch. You manipulated us, used us, kidnapped us, and used us for your stupid fucking experiments. I loved you. I. LOVED. YOU. And you used me. You broke my heart. Now I'm gonna break yours.” Before Kian could act Dennis got up. He pulled out his gun and shot wildly, hoping to hit something. We all ducked down and he got his opportunity. He ran. We all slowly stood back up checking if everyone was okay. Charlie and Kian went and hugged each other, Alyssa too. I ran over to Imogen and the others looked. Her hand was red, she was lying on the floor clutching her bloody stomach.