• 𝟎𝟔 - 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒

──────── ⋆⭒˚。⋆

──────── ⋆⭒˚

16th august 2012

we were in the middle of performing our song " stole my heart. " the stage was set, the lights were shining brightly, and the crowd was buzzing with excitement. as we started singing, the energy in the room was electric.

and then, right before harry's part, something incredible happened. he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, pulling me close to him. in that moment, everything else faded away.

it was just the two of us, lost in the music and the connection we shared.

i knew that management might not be happy about it, but i couldn't help myself. the genuine affection and chemistry between us were undeniable.

and you know who was watching? zayn's girlfriend, perrie. she saw the love and effort he was putting into our performance for her, and i adored her so much for being there to support us.

towards the end of the night, we had to pretend to be lovers for the final song. but let me tell you a secret – it wasn't just an act.

the way we looked at each other, the way our hearts beat in sync, it was all real. and the pins we were wearing made it 10x more special, i had "HS" for his initials, and he had "AS" for mine. it was like a secret symbol of our connection.

these are the moments are the ones that stay with you forever. they're the kind of memories that make you smile and feel grateful for the magic of music and love.

──────── ⋆⭒˚

amelieswift

⚈ ⚆ ⚆ ⚆