chapter 4

His pov :

" This relationship will be for life... I will never divorce you" I told her because I want her to know what is getting into ...

She looked at me with her red crying eyes and said " what do you mean ?? ".

"The meaning is simple.... You will be beside me as my Ardhangini for your whole life " I told her.

" Did your boyfriend cheated on you.. ?? "
I asked her though I know he did.

" How do you know.. ??" she asked me .

" Just a guess " I said to her by acting.

" Why do you want to marry me ??? I am a total stranger to you ... Then why did you say I want to marry you ???" She asked me curiously.

I know she had lot of questions in her little innocent mind, but I need to manipulate her because I don't want her to know my plan.

" I am observing you from some couple of hours... The movements I saw you there was some innocence on your face... I always wanted a girl like that in my life...." I told her.

"But you told me that you are here to marry and your partner didn't arrive... How can think of me like that??? " She asked me angryly.

"It was just a agreement marriage with her... But she didn't come... After I saw you here I liked you... " I told her half lie, half truth.

"So you want an agreement marriage?? " She asked me doubtedly.

"With her yes, with you NO " I gave clarity to her.

"I just said I will marry you, because I want to take revenge on my boyfriend " she said to me by keeping her head down and playing with her saree pallu .... She doesn't know how much cute she looking now.... Fuck I wanna kiss her in this position.... No.. No.... I have to control.

" I can guess why you said that , so don't worry... But I promise I will never make you cry ... If you will cry then it will be only happy tears ... " I said her as it was absolutely true.

She was just looking at me with a eyes widened and observing me.

" But we don't even know eachother" she said .

" Ok ... Let's introduce ourselves to know about each other.. is that okay?? " I asked her she just hummed.

"Ok , I will start

My name: Vikram Singh Rathore

Age: 30 years

Occupation: Businessman

Hobbies: playing Basketball, going on a long drives.

Relationship status: Single... Infact I never had a girlfriend "

I told her about me ... I can tell by her expression she thinking that I am presenting resume infront of her .

Although everything about her I asked " now tell about you " .

"My name is Shravani chaudhary I am from Vishakapatnam, Andhra Pradesh state . My age is 22 years . I came here to Delhi 5 years back for my studies and I am working as a software engineer here in a MNC company " she told me about her and I just hummed..

------------

Author pov :

When Vikram said to shravani that he will not let her cry again in future... Her heart skipped a bit ... Because Vishal never said those kind of words to her .
She unknowingly trusted Vikram.

After Vikram told his name she was thinking somewhere she heard this name but not able remember it. And after a second she thought I never met this person in whole life then how can I know his name may be I was overthinking.

( Let me tell you about Shravani, she comes from a very orthodox south Indian family... She is the only daughter to her parents... She came to Delhi for her studies when she is 18 years old. She met Vishal at her college who was a senior to her in college).

After she introduced herself to him.

"Now shall we get married?? " Vikram asked her.

"Yes , but I have one condition... " Shravani gave a shock to him.

"And what is it, sweetheart??" Vikram asked her.

" After getting cheated from one person, I can't trust another person so easily... But you are saying this relationship will be for life... But in future if I find anything wrong about you... Or anything similar to the situation I am facing now ... Then will definitely divorce you.

After hearing her words an unknown fear erupted in Vikram's heart that what if she knows he is the reason behind her situation today... Then will she leave me ?? No I can't let that happen... I should never let her know about this... Not in this life... He said to himself and looked at her.

" I will never let that happen, so don't worry about that... And come fast temple will get closed in sometime... "He assured her and gave his hand to hold .

She after thinking held his hands and started going upstairs to the temple for get married .

While going upstairs there were so many thoughts running in her brain ... How she came today morning to this temple with a very happy and excited mood for marrying Vishal, but had other plans for her now she is getting married to a total stranger.

After ascending the total stairs, Vikram went to pandit ji and asked him to get them marry. Pandit ji looked at both and smiled.

" Ok beta, let me make some preparations" pandit ji said.

" Did you bring mangalsutra?? " pandit ji asked Vikram.

" Yes pandit ji " Vikram replied.

Mean time Shravani was looking down and and playing with her saree pallu and she is looking so weak as she didn't eat anything from morning.

Vikram saw her and understood her situation...

" Let me make a call and come ... You just stay here for 2 minutes... Ok ? " Vikram asked her.

She just hummed.

Vikram went 15 feet away from her and called Karan. He lifted the call for the first ring as he was waiting for his call eagerly.

" What happened?? Why did you take this much time for calling?? Did she agree ??? She didn't agree??? Why are you not talking I was getting heart attack by your suspense... Tell me ... " Karan was asking questions without taking any breath.

To be continued....