characters

Here is the introduction of some of our important characters

~ANIKA SHARMA

21 years old artist

Creative, Spirited, Independent, Passionate, Free-spirited, Determined, Artistic, Empathetic, Resilient, Authentic

Anika Sharma is a ray of vibrant energy amidst the bustling streets of New Delhi. With her infectious laughter and boundless creativity, she lights up every room she enters. Born into a traditional Indian family, Anika has always danced to the beat of her own drum, her dreams as vast as the open sky above.

From a young age, Anika's passion for art has been her guiding light, a beacon of hope in a world filled with expectations and limitations. With a paintbrush in hand and a heart full of dreams, she breathes life into canvases, each stroke a testament to her boundless imagination and unwavering spirit.

But beneath her vivacious exterior lies a soul yearning for more, a girl caught between the pull of tradition and the lure of freedom. As she navigates the complexities of family, friendship, and love, Anika discovers that the path to self-discovery is never easy, but it is always worth the journey.

With her infectious optimism and fierce determination, Anika embarks on a journey of love, laughter, and adventure, ready to carve her own path in a world filled with endless possibilities. And in the midst of chaos and confusion, she finds solace in the beauty of her dreams and the promise of tomorrow.

~ARJUN MEHRA

25 years old businessman

Ambitious, Complex , Reserved, Driven , Mysterious , Conflicted , Guarded , Sophisticated , Determined , Compassionate

Meet Arjun Mehra, a enigmatic figure cloaked in the shadows of New York City's towering skyscrapers. With a commanding presence and an air of mystery, Arjun navigates the bustling streets with the confidence of a man who has seen it all.

Born into a world of privilege and power, Arjun carries the weight of expectations on his broad shoulders, his every move scrutinized by those around him. But behind the polished facade lies a man haunted by the ghosts of his past, his heart guarded by walls built over years of heartache and betrayal.