EPISODE ONE : What is it ?

"Uhh !! I don't know what you are talki'n about" It was an Old monk ...who had been tortured , he's eyes are taken out..the blood strains were holding the pain beneath the Monk.....

"You Know Mr.Monk , I have been through a lot and now you are telling me you know nothing"

A man in darkness replied ! ,  he's voice was crackling as a demon was there inside him .....

He stood up !... "I've been killing several worms like you ...Mr.monk !! I will not hesitate to drink your blood like an appreciation " He said.....

The old monk Replied with a pain laugh..."Even If I told you....It will be nothing "

" And why do you think that .....Mr. Monki Donki !! " He said ......Monk enhances his voice with confidence and shouts ...."The Power you want to control..is already destined , Even Anything couldn't resist it "

"That's the confidence" He said with an evil smile .....He said " So tell me ?... where's it? "
The old monk Replied with eagerness in his voice ...."PUSHP SANGHRAAM!!!!!! "

" That's what I wanted to hear from the old monk " he said....
He stood up with a knife ....

Old monk afraid..." I've told you ? What you are doing!"

"Well I would leave you but..... you've talked to me with a raised voice .... that's what I didn't like " He said ...And He suddenly cut his throat! The bloodstream flowed on his face.....but he licked it like a  Nectar !!!

Another man enters...in the dark room " Henry sir ! We   have to go for inauguration ...can we go ?? "

Henry was the man who killed the monk like a menace.....

"Iam coming , clean all this around and I want every single info about pushp sanghraam!!! ".................................

In a van , outside of a casino... There was a teenager.." Ok ..Dev ! Now you can have the access to ducts .."

Om said.....

Dev entered the ducts...he was crawling while he saw the Digital Locker Room (DLR) ...

Dev said " I've came to the target room's duct...OPEN THE DUCT ...  Om went to other computer and start cracking the code of duct's locker ....

"OK ...Iam mining the password.....stay there ".Om said with relaxation...." Wait ??? Where's Yash ? " Dev asked  To Om ...
" Yash..DO YOU COPY!?? " Om asked with a tension on his head...." He's not answering....SHIT !!! " Om shouted

There was a another teenager sitting on the casino game machine .........

" Yash DO YOU COPY ??!! " Dev asked....

Suddenly they heard a voice ..." I COPY "

Yash was on the line.........

"Where are you.....?? We want your help " Om said

"Iam on gaming machine .....and I have won 123 $ ! , what you want...SAY it !! Yash said ..

" I want a share in 123$ , Can you however sneek in DLR ...so you can open the ducts ...The PIN is to be filled outside of duct's entry " Om said ....

" Please come a little quick...I am having problems breathing " Dev exclaimed

" Fabulous !! You mean I have to trick guards ....and sneak inside DLR... defend all booby traps...and insert a code which has to be inserted on the ceiling "
Yash asked .....

" Exactly.... that's what you have to do ! " Om said mischievously

" Are you a proper asshole ? Or a partial one ?
Yash asked irritatedly ......