{Argue}

Jk: Ok, ok, I'm going, but it's not your fault that you woke up late. *crossing hands*

Tae: Ah, you always find and see my mistakes?

Jm: Ok, don't start again, you both.

Then, after Jungkook took the clothes from the closet, Tae was going to take a bath. They were waiting for him, but when he came up from the bathroom, both looked shocked. Jimin was in shock, but Jungkook started thinking.

Tae: How I looking, Jimina?

Jimin: *speechless*

Tae: You tell me, Jungkook, I'm looking good, right?

Jk: Hmm, yes, I'm mean, no, you looking usual; my baby is more handsome or cute in my clothes.

Tae: Really? *with raised eyebrows*

Jm: Ah, you both stop Tae. You look so good and cool.

Tae: Thank you, Jimina. *with wink*

Jungkook stared at Tae, but Jimin saw that he was staring at Tae, so he.

Jm: OMG, Kookie, how possessive you are for me. He is our bestie. *while laugh*

Tae: Yeah, Jimina. Look how he is staring at me.

Then they got ready to go...and sat in the car, where Tae sat with Jungkook in the front seat and Jimin in the back seat, so Jungkook started thinking.

Jungkook P.O.V

When we get into the car, Babe doesn't sit in it with me, so I ask him to sit beside me, but he responds that he will sit with Tae, so I feel very sad because I'm going to marry him. Yeah, our bestie is Tae, but I never trust Tae. He made many mistakes in the past, so I'm scared that he won't make that mistake. Mistake for me; that's not a mistake. I'm not sure about that. It was by mistake that he tried to have s*x with me when he was drunk. But I can't break the friendship with him because Jimin loves us both equally, or I was in love with him. I think I'm thinking too much. Maybe he changed.

Jk: Ok, Babe or Tae, we reach the place. Now stop talking; you have just come here, so let's go.

Jm: Yeah, wow, let's go quickly.

After roaming around, Jimin got tired, so he asked Jungkook.

Jm: kookie I am so tired; please drop me off at the hotel.

Jk: Babe, let me have anything to eat or drink.

Jm: No, Kookie. I'm so tired. Ah, you already gave me something to drink or eat. I don't want anything.

Tae: Jungkookaaa, then drop him off at the hotel if he says...

Jm: No,kookie will not drop me. I will call it cab, which you both can enjoy.

JK: No, Babe. I will drop you off at the hotel; it's ok. We are also coming...

Jm: I said no, which means no kookie. *with an angry pout*

Tae: Here the cab came.

Jm: Ok, both of you. Take care of yourself. Don't forget hotel bye.

Tae: Bye bye, Jimina.

Jk: *with a sad voice* Bye, Babe, don't forget to rest well or eat something.