03

That night, JK stayed in hell with taehyung getting ready for the war, the next day they were woken up by the signal,"KIM TAEHYUNG,if anything happens to you I swear I'll kill you" JK said hugging taehyung, turns out the higher ups had sent angels to attack only taehyung and leave JK alone, definitely the work of namjoon.

       "You ready angel?" Taehyung asked holding his sword,"don't get yourself killed Kim taehyung I'm FUCKING warning you" JK said "anything for you pretty angel", taehyung said quickly pecking JK'S lips,"aren't you even bothered that you may die??" JK asked furious "meh, I know nothing will happen to me because you're here" taehyung said,"it's time".

         The war went on for hours, JK was trying to block the angels attacking taehyung from the back, JK didn't notice the archer that was aiming at him, but taehyung noticed the archer,if he were to shout for JK to move, JK would already be hit by the arrow, taehyung used himself to block the arrow, which made him receive two arrows to the heart.

        "NOOOO!!!!!" JK screamed hugging taehyung's body, everything seemed to stop, everyone stopped fighting, yoongi and jimin stopped fighting and went to stand near JK who was holding the body of his lover,"jimin hold taehyung for me" JK said eyes turning pitch black,"I'LL KILL YOU ALL, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL!" JK said chanting some spells making him levitate, eyes pitch black, white beautiful wings turning black, horns growing out of his head, making him release an ear piercing scream, this wasn't JK anymore, this was something else, something that made them scared, something that gave goosebumps when you looked into it's eyes.

        "So you dare to touch my lover!?, hahahah you're all gonna die, I'm gonna FUCKING kill all of you, I'll make you suffer I swear", JK yelled blasting some sort of black stuff from his hand kill everyone angel it touched, JK killed and killed until there were no more angels except Jimin. When JK finally calm down from his killing spree,he realized that he had broken the rules of heaven, not to kill or hurt a fellow angel, JK knew the consequences was banishment, so he didn't bother going to heaven.

        "Ohh my taehyung,my poor taehyung, quickly get me a healer" JK said picking taehyung's limp body,"what are you waiting for, FUCKING go already", JK yelled making yoongi and jimin shiver.

        "Sir I've checked him, but it's strange because he's neither Dead nor is he alive, there's nothing I can do" the healer said, making JK release a deep growl that made the walls of hell shake. "Useless, get out before I kill you" JK growled making the poor healer run out, taehyung moved,"taehyung?, taehyung" JK called tears dropping down on taehyung's face,"ahhh My angel", taehyung's raspy voice called out,"I'm not an angel anymore idiot", JK said giggling as more tears fell down his face.

        "You'll always be my angel,no matter what happens" taehyung said raising his hand to rest on JK's head "I told you not to get yourself killed didn't I" JK sniffled "but you didn't listen to me, now you're half dead and half alive" JK said sobbing,"don't cry angel please, I love you" taehyung said before losing consciousness again,"I love you too idiot" JK sniffled "taehyung?, taehyung" JK sobbed realizing that his taehyung was gone again.

        "The day I come to take my revenge all hell will break loose, I'll make I kill you all" JK roared, everyone living creature felt,every creature both in heaven and in hell felt that they've offended someone great.

A/N: this is the shortest chapter, I've written, and this book is somewhat boring,so y'all should please tell me if I should just stop the book.

Anyways please vote and comment, the book is coming to an end.

    JK was ready,he was ready to kill and destroy the higher ups,it was time, today all hell will break loose,they attacked by dawn, when everyone was still asleep, demons attacked from the back, taking angels captive, and killing everyone that resisted, JK flew to namjoon's chamber, the angel was awake but was unaware of what was going on outside.

         The angel was no longer dressed in white, he was now dressed in gold, crown as golden as the sun, his robe made out of golden silk, the angel sat at his desk looking majestic as ever, that angered JK very much, namjoon was the cause of all this, namjoon was the reason why taehyung was in that state.

         "Ohh My word namjoon hyung you look absolutely stunning" JK said clapping making the said angel freeze "is this what you got??, you got promoted?" JK asked as the said angel turned around to look at JK "oh my heavens, what has happened to you JK" namjoon asked getting up from his seat,"you happened to me namjoon, you happened, you FUCKING caused, you FUCKING caused all of this" JK yelled eyes turning pitch black.

       "And what did you get in return huh?, you FUCKING got promoted and I had my taehyung, I had my mate killed,do you know how I FUCKING feel" JK said teary eyed,"I'll FUCKING kill you" JK said kicking namjoon in the chest making the angel go flying into the bookshelves, he's a demon of FUCKING immense strength and now ruler of hell.

        "Oh sorry lord namjoon, I won't just kill you, I'll torture you to death", namjoon said mockingly.

       JK killed namjoon in the most disturbing way known to man.... and angel..... and demon...and, y'all know what I mean, namjoon was killed in a gruesome way. JK sat on the golden throne, making it go dark, the pure white sky's of the heavens, are now dark and red,his hyungs and other angels were tied in front of him.

      "JK what's the meaning of this, please set us free and explain to us please" hobi said "ohh I'll set you free hyung, but after I'm done with you" JK said with a devilish smirk on his face "bring them" JK ordered "awwnn hyung, you're not as happy and cheerful as you think, you are scared of how people will judge you, you're no more an angel of hope and sun hyung, you're now a demon of darkness and despair", JK said making hobi let out an ear piercing scream, Horns grew out of his head,his golden wings became pitch black.

         "MY Lord" hobi said bowing his head,"good good" JK said laughing devilishly,"bring him" JK said pointing at Jin "ohh hyung not you too??" JK mocked "you're no more an angel of beauty and confidence, you're now a demon of fear and insecurities" JK said making seokjin scream going to the same process hobi went through,"go,go into the world, and poison their minds, poison their hearts, make them hate each other, make them miserable" JK said laughing like a maniac.

JK turned absolutely every angle in heaven into a demon,he turned every angel except Jimin,as he said,jimin was the only one Worth being an angel, while the rest were just good for nothing.

mY tiktok is: @gabriel_11_5

And if you wanna join an army GC on Whatsapp, DM me on Whatsapp +2348126179772.

WORDS:1236