the playlist

GIRL I'VE ALWAYS BEEN — OLIVIA RODRIGO

I can't say I'm a perfect ten, but I am the girl I've always been.

THE NAME OF THE GAME — ABBA

I've seen you twice in a short time— only a week since we started. It seems to me, for every time, I'm getting more open-hearted.

THE BOLTER — TAYLOR SWIFT

Started with a kiss, "oh, we must stop meeting like this."

RECKLESS DRIVING (FEAT. BEN KESSLER) — LIZZY MCALPINE

I didn't mean to kiss you. I mean, I did, but I didn't think it'd go this far.

PERFECT — ONE DIRECTION

If you like having secret little rendezvous, if you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do, then baby I'm perfect— baby, I'm perfect for you.

THE ALCHEMY — TAYLOR SWIFT

The sign on your heart said it's still reserved for me. Honestly, who are we to fight the alchemy?

"SLUT!" — TAYLOR SWIFT

You're not saying you're in love with me, but you're going to. Half awake, takin' your chance, it's a big mistake. I said it might blow up in your pretty face— I'm not saying do it anyway, but you're going to.

MISS AMERICANA AND THE HEARTBREAK PRINCE — TAYLOR SWIFT

It's you and me, there's nothing like this: Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince. We're so sad, we paint the town blue— voted most likely to run away with you.

SO AMERICAN — OLIVIA RODRIGO

He laughs at all my jokes, and he says I'm so American, oh god, it's just not fair of him to make me feel this much.

SOMETHING THAT I WANT — GRACE POTTER

She's a girl with the best intentions, he's a man of his own invention.

STATE OF GRACE — TAYLOR SWIFT

I never saw you coming, and I'll never be the same. You come around and the armor falls, pierce the room like a cannonball. Now all we know is 'don't let go.'