30.

Flau'jae
July 3rd
location: Mexico

I woke up this morning feeling good.

Chance ended up staying over again and it feels good not having to sleep alone.

Last night Chance and I finally got to talk about the kiss.

After the game, I picked Chance up so we go to dinner together before we came back to my room to finish our show.

I didn't want to bring it up at dinner cause she was venting about the game. She didn't get much playing time so she was a little down.

So I waited til we got back to my room.

I watched as she plopped on the bed, getting comfortable to watch tv. Once she got comfortable she tapped the spot beside her.

"Come onnnnnn."

She's actually quite adorable. She's like a little kid.

I just laughed as I sat down next to her.

"Chance" I said in calm tone.

"Can we talk about what happened now?"

Her smile faded as she looked at me before she bit her lip and shook her head yes.

"So wh-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence before she interrupted me

"I was embarrassed, not to kiss you, but because I know you don't want anything serious and I didn't want you to think me kissing you meant that"

"I feel like I may have overstepped a boundary and I didn't want to face you so I got up an ran"

I tried to hold back my laugh but I couldn't

"That doesn't even make sense" I told her

"Just cause I don't want to deal with feelings doesn't mean i'm not open to other stuff"

"Plus, Chance, you was thinking a little too hard that early in the morning. I barely even grasped what happened before you flew out the door"

I know she being serious but I couldn't help but laugh.

She scrunched her face up before she hit my arm

"Stop laughing at me, I was being serious"

Now she pouting.

"I appreciate you worrying about my feelings but I can handle myself. You need to be worried about your own" I said while smirking

"Oh please, just cause I find you attractive doesn't mean I wanna be your girl, stop it" She said rolling her eyes

"Watch yourself, before you get some started" I told her playfully.

"Are you done, so we can watch tv now?" She asked while searching for the remote.

She was sitting up against the head board so I just placed my head on her lap getting comfortable in the bed.

Once she turned it on she started rubbing my face as we watched tv and I knew right then I wasn't finna last much longer, the tv finna be watching me.

And that's exactly what happened.

I'm not even sure when we adjusted positions but my head ended up on her stomach.

(some like this, minus the pregnant type belly lmfao)