43|Insecurity

All seated to have dinner. Gauri was sitting in between Arun and Karan.

They both were chatting with someone on their phones as the food was yet to be served.

"Bhaiya"Gauri called out Karan.

"Ek minute ruko baccha"Karan said softly focusing on his phone.

Gauri huffed and turned her attention to Arun.

"Bhaiya"She called out sweetly.

"Hmm"He spoke typing something.

"Look at me"She said pouting.

"Hmm"He replied not looking at her.

She glared at both of them and stood up. She sat beside Dheeraj who lovingly pulled her cheeks.

"Mai gussa hu in dono se"She complained to Dheeraj while pointing at Karan and Arun.

"Kya kare tere bhaiyas ko koi mil gaya"Dheeraj said laughing.

"Kya matlab?"She asked confused.

"Matlab they now have someone else to love"Dheeraj whispered.

"No..how can they..but they love me na"She said getting sad.

"Arey meri jaan of course they do"He said hugging her.

Insecurity clenched Gauri's heart as she thought about Dheeraj's words while eating her food.

She was not ready to share her brothers with someone else. She can't see them giving someone attention other than her.

"Kaha kho gai?"Jai asked Gauri when he saw her lost in her thoughts.

"Kuch nahi"She said and finished her meal.

She silently went to her room and sat on the bed. A minute later Karan along with Arun barged inside her room and sat beside her.

"Offo bhaiya mujhe to knock karne ke liye itna daant te ho and aap log aise hi aajate ho"She said angrily.

"Haan kyuki tu choti hai"Karan said and chuckled.

Gauri huffed and rolled her eyes.

"Jao aaplog yha se I don't want to talk to you both"Gauri said and turned her face.

"Par kyun"Arun said turning her to face him.

"Nahi karni"She said and again turned to the other side.

"Are hua kya princess"Karan asked lovingly.

She looked at him.

"You both don't love me anymore"She said slowly.

Karan looked at Arun with a knowing look and sighed.

"Look at me princess"Karan said softly.

"Be it today, tomorrow or 20 years from now you will be as special to me as you were always. I love you more than anyone in this world"Karan said and hugged her tightly.

"Exactly. You are our princess, probably the only person in the house whom I love so much and the most"Arun said softly.

"Don't tell this to Jai warna chidh jaega"Arun whispered in her ear and she let out a soft chuckle.

"But bhaiya"She hesitated and looked down.

Karan held her chin and made her look at him.

"What is bothering you princess?"He asked softly.

"If someone more special than me comes in your life will you start ignoring me?"She asked,a few tears rolling out of her eyes.

"Listen to me carefully. No person in this world can take your place in our hearts. You are the only one. Your place is different and will always be. There is no way someone else will come and snatch that special place of you"Karan explained.

"You are the only one Gauri who took that place 17 years ago and no person is ever allowed to take that place because that is occupied. Now and forever"Arun said.

"But you guys were ignoring me at the dining table"She said with a lil bit angry voice.

"Sorry. I know it's my mistake which caused all this. Abse pakka no phone nothing when I am with my princess"Karan said cutely holding his ears.

"Promise?"Gauri asked cutely.

"Promise"Karan repiled with a smile.

"You also"Gauri said to Arun.

"Haan baba promise phone ko fek dunga mai"Arun said chuckling.

Gauri then hugged them both realising that they love her the most.

"I have no problem if you love your partners bhaiyas. But I just felt the other way around today"Gauri said slowly.

"We know"Arun replied with a smile.

"Arey who partner?which partner?I don't have a partner!"Karan said quickly.

"Uffo bhaiya. Don't lie"Gauri said looking at him with narrow eyes.

"Sacchi. I don't have a partner"Karan said.

"Aww bhaiya. We know you were talking to bhabhi"Arun said.

"Bhabhi?Konsi bhabhi bey"Karan said.

"To aap kisi ladke se baat kar rahe the?"Gauri asked,her spy mind working.

"Haww bhaiya I thought you were straight!!"Arun shouted.

Karan throwed a pillow at his face.

"Get out you idiot"Karan shouted back.

"Haww bhaiya haww"Arun said teasing him.

"This means I will not get a bhabhi but a bhaiya what?"Gauri said thinking.

Karan sighed angrily.

"Are you serious?"Karan asked angrily.

"Yes we are and you too,in your relationship"Arun said smirking.

"And what about yours?You didn't deny anything"Karan said folding his arms on his chest and glaring at Arun.

Arun looked at him nervously.

"Mai abhi aaya"He said running out of the room.

"Bhaiya sleep with me"Gauri said cutely.

"Come"Karan said smiling and took her in his arms.

He made her sleep and switched off the lights.

Karan was about to sleep beside her when a phone buzzed in his pocket. It was Gauri's phone which he took when he grounded her.

His eyes darkened at the messages. The messages mentioned about a late night birthday party in a bar.

He decided to check upon the messages.

What shocked him was Gauri's replies in the group. Her friends suggested her to sneak out for the party if her family doesn't allow and she didn't even deny for the sneak out.

He sighed to calm down and looked at his sister who was sleeping with an innocent look on her face. He decided to talk to her later.

_____________________________________

Hello everyone!!Hope you all liked the chapter!!

I will try to finish this book as soon as my classes have begun and it would be so difficult now for me to come and write on Wattpad.

Please vote and comment<3!!

Thankyou<3!!