🌷Chapter 47🌷

* Some Sweet Memories *

Birla mansion

Arush gave the final warning look to Akash and left to his room'' Everyone is soo shocked to hear arush in that deamour''

If Manik would have been in Arush position him being foolish would have already left ike a stupid and would have regret it'' he is very insecure about it''

But Arush stood very strong'' he looked like Akash words didn't even entered in his ears''

Abhimanyu : Aaj keliye bahut karliye tune'' now chup chap apne room mein nikalo''

Akash stood numb for a few seconds'' he just couldn't recognise arush in that deamour!! In a way he too felt bad for saying those things to Arush but he just couldn't control when he started speaking bad about Akshara''

Akash sighed and left upstairs when Abhimanyu yelled'' Priya too left with Akash leaving both Abhimanyu and manik alone''

Abhimanyu : I need to talk with you''

Manik : But I don't need to'' he said and left

Abhimanyu sighed '' He felt helpless'' Day by day things are getting worse'' He closed his eyes for sometime where memories flashed in his head of his father''

'

'

'

'

'

Jodhpur palace.

it's Almost spring in Jodhpur'' The city is blooming with new beauty and also a lot of responsibilities'' As many poor can't afford 3 meals because of weather changes'' so the KING held lot of programmes to help them''

It's one of the day but that day The king had taken Abhimanyu along with him as he is free and he is sulking a lot'' He planned to play video games all the day but his father had splash water in his dreams''

King : Aab toh band karle apna sulking''

Abhimanyu : kisi aur din le aata '' aaj mera itna saara plannings hai''

King : Haan '' king se zyada tumhe plannings honge na..?? he asked sarcastically''

Abhimanyu : papa beleive me or not king ka job masth hai '' usko kuch kaam bhi nahin hota isiliye 24/7 unka bechara mausoom sa beta ke peeche padta hai'' he too replied in the same tone''

The king gasped and reached for his ear but Abhimanyu knowing him in and out quickly covered his ears''

Abhimanyu : I am used to it''

The king shooked his head'' In a way he is strict with every kid in their family so no one could ever point out ROYAL FAMILY but he is very lenient towards Abhimanyu not because he is his own child '' he is strict with priya too '' The only thing he is lenient because he know once he took the position of KING All his fun will be gone'' Responsibilities will fell on shoulders'' sometimes he have to be strict and scary for his own people good'' sometimes he have to be caring towards them like a mother'' sometimes he have to be their brother'he have to play multiple roles !! so as he know when he took over his position all the fun would be gone so he let him enjoy his prime time''

King : Itna bhi muh mat banao Abhi..!! Rahul bhi araha hai''

Rahul is Abhimanyu's cousin '' his chacha's son..!! A year older than him and Abhimanyu don't like him even a bit'' cause he talk and act like a 60 year old grandpa infront of everyone but only he know his other side''