Quality Time

𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

~ 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 ~

𝘷𝘰𝘯

"Mm.." Von groaned as he made himself comfortable in Leo's lap while she rubbed his head.

"You pregnant." He said, randomly, looking up at her.

"Huh? No I'm not."

"I wasn't asking ma, I'm telling you, you pregnant." He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Yea right, I pop Plan B's like percs ok!" Leo laughed, sticking her tongue out.

"Yea ight, I find out ma son dead n imma kill you too." Von let out a chuckle, but he wasn't joking.

After the short conversation was over, Leo stopped rubbing his head, going to text the group chat with India and Flo. Their conversation pretty much consisting of what her and Von just discussed.

"Hollon bae, I'll be right back." Leo said, sliding herself from underneath Von's big ass head, she grabbed her phone and AirPods, walking downstairs to the kitchen, she turned on the faucet so it could sort of muffle their conversation.

...

"You gone take a test?" India whispered to her best friend.

Leondra decided, after Von went to sleep, to invite her best friends over so they could talk more about what was going on.

"I don't know, I'm not experiencing anything, my momma told me about some symptoms but I'm not feeling them."

"Girl you never know, when my mom was pregnant with me, she got to the 2 month mark before she realized she was pregnant." India told her friend.

"Mm.. nah.. ion think so. I haven't been pregnant all this time, why would I be now?"

"Cause you wasn't fucking niggas raw and letting em nut in you..?" Flo shook her head with an 'obviously' kind of tone.

Causing India and Leo to laugh.

"You been this way since we was kids, Flo, you ain't gotta get smart all the time." Leo playfully rolled her eyes.

"My bad, but did I lie?"

"Nope." Leo shook her head.

"Exactly." Flo smirked.

"ROSHAWN!" Leo heard her name being called, loudly, her friend quickly rushed out the door, making a 'yikes' expression at her.

"Imma pray for you." India shook her head, touching her forehead, chest, right and left shoulder making a cross on her body.

Leo laughed, locking the door as she head Von's heavy footsteps hit the stairs.

"What the fuck is you doing down here? Who tha fuck was in here, Leondra!" Von yelled trying to get to the door but she stood in front of it, pushing his chest.

"Nobody, relax Von." She giggled.

He wrapped his hand around her neck tightly, making her bite her lip, "Stop fucking playing wit me, Leondra. Who the fuck was in this house?"

"Nobody, I promise."

"I should kill yo dumb ass." Von said, pressing his large lips on top of hers.

"Mhm.." She hummed, kissing him, putting her hand in his pants, rubbing his dick through his boxers.

"You betta stop ma before I fuck you on this couch." He moaned, feeling himself getting an erection.

"Do it."

Following her instruction—which he found himself doing very often—he picked her up, putting her legs around her waist, walking over to the couch, laying her on it.

"I'm rey fuck the shit outchu.." He said into her ear, kissing and sucking on her neck, pulling her pants off.

...

This shit was ass.. but just a filler until I have more ideas for new chapters👍🏾🩷