2. The door??

Rohit explained how suddenly something disappeared, causing them to run out of the room and stay in his room.

Afrin scolded him for playing pranks and urged him to go to sleep or else he would beat him to death. Rohit insisted it wasn't a prank as they could hear knocking sounds now. Afrin asked him to open the door and, finding no one, rohit closed it.

The knocking sound persisted, now audible through the phone. The time struck 4:57 a.m. The sound started decreasing. The Muslim mosque rang their bell and the sound vanished completely.

Afrin reassured Rohit to go to sleep and they could discuss it later. Rohit agreed and tried to sleep, while Afrin pondered the events of the night by staring at the moon and questioning himself whether it was true.

During the evening, Afrin reached out to rohit and he answered the call. Afrin inquired about Rohit's well being, to which he responded positively. Afrin advised him to capture a video if the sound reoccurs. Rohit inquired about the reason for the video, to which Afrin speculated that someone might be attempting to play a prank,thus prompting caution. Rohit then mentioned a concern about the black figure, seeking clarification on that matter.

Afrin suggested to Rohit that his idea might be an misconception. Rohit proposed moving on from the topic and asked Afrin is if he would be coming the next day. Afrin affirmed that he would. Following this, they chatted about various things before ending the call.

Kindly vote and comment. Keep supporting dear readers. ♡ Next part will be updated as soon as possible.