~𝗜𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂~

♥︎1 month later♥︎

♥︎1 month later♥︎

Me and Kelvin's divorce has been finalized. It was a quicker process than I thought it would be, I haven't seen him besides when I went to court but we didn't even speak to each other. He eyed me a few times and I eyed him back because I didn't forget about him calling me a bitch on Twitter.

Fantasia has been supportive of course and we haven't made any moves on each other since our talk. I've been getting some backlash because of my statement about not feeling as if I'm getting my money's worth for my time acting and some other things. But it is what it is because the truth is.. they cheat us blacks out of what we deserve.

Sitting in the car waiting on Fantasia to get out of the mall, I played some music. I would have went in the mall with her but I didn't feel like it, I honestly just want to sleep all day.

"It's packed in there", Fantasia said as she got into the car with two bags. She handed them to me and started recording me.

I scrunched my face and shook my head. "You know I hate being recorded unless I'm acting..", I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You will be okay, open the bags. It's all for you", Fantasia smiled and continued recording me.

I opened the bag and saw rose petals, two diamond rings, a necklace, clothes and flowers.

But the most touching item of all was a framed picture of me and her, captured in a moment of pure joy and love. The sight of our beaming faces staring back at me brought a rush of emotion, reminding me of the special connection we shared.

Tears fell down my cheeks. "Oh my goodness...", I leaned over to hug Fantasia.

"I love you. You deserve it, baby", Tasia said as she rubbed my back. "You deserve it", she repeated.

I looked at her. "I love you too", I smiled and wiped my eyes. "I wanna kiss you", I smirked at her.

Fantasia laughed. "Taraji..", she shook her head.

"Sorry", I sighed. I continued looking at everything she got me as she drove back to her house.

"I'm so happy for you", Fantasia said as she kept her eyes on the road.

"Thank you!", I replied with a smile. "I feel relieved and it's like I have so much weight off my shoulders", I added.

"That's good", Fantasia said.

Pulling up to her house, she parked the car in the driveway and we exited the car. Fantasia took the bags out of my hands and unlocked the front door.

"Go upstairs", Fantasia told me.

I was confused on why she wanted me to go upstairs but I didn't even question her.

"Okay", I responded as I nodded my head.

"I like when you listen and don't give me attitude", Fantasia said lowly as I walked past her to enter the house.

I stopped in my tracks and turned my head to look at her. "Don't talk to me like that", I said.

"Turns you on?", Fantasia questioned me with a slight laugh.

"Girl... keep it up", I chuckled.

I went upstairs and patiently waited for Fantasia to join me. I could hear gentle music in the background and caught a pleasant whiff of vanilla in the air.

Fantasia eventually got up the stairs. She grasped my hands, gazing into my eyes. I noticed tears welling up in her eyes, causing an ache in my heart because I hate seeing her cry.

"Taraji, I love you and I want to remind you of that constantly. I am relieved that you are no longer in that toxic relationship that was breaking you down. I want you to always remember your worth and never settle for anything less than you deserve. You are a hardworking woman and you deserve the best. I cherish you and appreciate having you in my life", She poured out her heart to me.

I cried as she talked to me because her words made me feel special and loved. Overwhelmed with emotion, I hugged her tightly and expressed my gratitude for her support, love, welcoming spirit, and simply for being there for me.

She led me into the room and then into the bathroom, where a tub awaited that resembled a jacuzzi with bubbling water, floating rose petals, lit candles, and a few snacks. The scene was incredibly beautiful.

"Wow", I was just filled with joy.

Fantasia unzipped my dress and slowly slid it off of me. She kissed my shoulders gently, sending shivers down my spine. She then unfastened my bra, removing it, and gently squeezed my breast, running her fingers over my hard nipples.

"I'm ready for you", Fantasia whispered against my neck as she kissed it.

I looked back at her and noticed the serious expression on her face, which made me unexpectedly nervous since I typically never feel that way around Fantasia. I found myself frozen in place, overwhelmed by racing thoughts and unsure of what to do next.

"I...I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm nervous as hell right now", I admitted.

"Relax in the tub", Fantasia told me. She walked out of the bathroom and closed the door.

I reclined in the bathtub, letting my head rest back slightly. After soaking for a bit, I washed my body and used the body scrubs she had sitting out for me. Once finished, I got out of the tub and completed my post-bathing routine.

After entering the room, I saw Fantasia dressed provocatively in black lingerie. She led me to the bed and as I sat down, she began kissing my feet and slowly moving up my inner thighs. Her kisses caused me to feel aroused, and as she spread my legs apart, she gently kissed the lips of my vagina.

"Your kisses feel so good", I said to her as she continued.

I felt Fantasia slide her tongue between my vagina lips.

"Mmh", I moaned lowly. It felt so good and she hasn't even done anything for real yet. The warmness and wetness of her tongue made me get chill bumps, I touched her hair and started caressing it.

She looked up at me and said, "I want you to be my girlfriend, Taraji." Getting on all fours, she crawled up to me and hovered over me, looking down at me.

I was stunned. I can't believe she said that to me, is she serious or saying that because she's in the moment?!

"Will you be my girlfriend?", she asked me.

Ouu... it's getting a bit heated, don't you think? 🤭