𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

I WOKE UP TO the smell of something burning and people yelling. i quickly got off the couch, and went over to the kitchen where kk was fanning something with one of my magazines, while paige, azzi, nika were sitting on the counter cracking up.

"what are you- KK!" i yelled, walking over to the small fire in the microwave, that was growing.

"I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE SOUP!" she yelled in defense.

i grabbed the fire extinguisher, putting out the fire. thankfully, the fire was small.

i sighed, looking at kk. "why. why would you put metal in the microwave?"

"i didnt know! now my soup is ruined." she said, stomping away.

i laughed, as aaliyah wake up. she yawned and walked past kk and came up to us.

"why does it smell like that?"

i sighed as everyone laughed, causing me to laugh too.

"kk tried to burn the dorm down." paige said, laughing her ass off.

"PAIGE SHUT UP!" kk yelled from her bed, where she was curled up into a ball like a child.

i started cleaning up the mess from the powder of the fire extinguisher, and took the can out of the microwave with tongs.

i put it in the sink, pouring water over it.

after i finished, i washed my hands, and paige came up to me with her phone in my face.

"riri, say hi to the live."

"hi." i said, walking away.

"she's a little grumpy kk tried to burn the dorm down-" paige said, busting out laughing again.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" kk yelled.

i started laughing, and sat down on the couch.

i saw nika roll her eyes, and mumble something.

"what did you say?" i said, trying to make conversation.

"i said you laugh too much." she said vaguely, looking at her phone.

'oh, i'm sorry mr. grinch, please don't steal christmas!' i thought, scrolling through my instagram feed.

aaliyah threw a pillow at her, "nika, be nice."

she rolled her eyes, looking down at her phone again.

paige plopped down next to me, throwing her arm over my shoulders.

"we were gonna going to a party tonight, wanna come?" she asked, and i saw nika roll her eyes.

did i want to go? no. did i want to piss nika off? yes.

i agreed, and everybody cheered, well, everyone except nika.
______________

i got ready for the party, putting on grey cargo pants, and a tight long sleeve black crop top. i straightened my hair, and put on some light makeup.

we all met up in the parking lot, where my car was.

i decided to be the sober one, because i have classes early tomorrow morning. everyone got in my car, and kk put in the directions on my gps.