ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴇɪʟᴇᴇɴ

★𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘, 𝕨𝕙𝕠'𝕕 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞?𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟 (𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕦𝕡)𝕤𝕠 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟 (𝕤𝕠 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕦𝕡)★

𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕕
𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘, 𝕨𝕙𝕠'𝕕 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞?
𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟 (𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕦𝕡)
𝕤𝕠 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟 (𝕤𝕠 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕦𝕡)

LORELEIGH stood beside her brother as they said goodbye to their parents.

"bye, mom," the girl said, her mother engulfing her in a hug. the mother had tears in her eyes, and a sad look over her face.

"i just can not believe none of my children will be at home this year," the mother said while keeping her tears at bay. loreleigh smiled sweetly towards her mother, once the two let go of each other.

"i'll miss you," the girl said, before turning to her father, who was holding her twin in a handshake.

"you take care of your sister now, knox," the twos father said, making loreleigh internally roll her eyes. of course that was his only goodbye to her brother, like she couldn't take care of herself.

"yes sir," knox responded with a nod of his head, letting go of his father's hand and putting his arm over loreleigh's shoulder. loreleigh laughed a, very evident, fake laugh, before moving out from under her brothers arm and wrapping her arms around her fathers neck lightly.

"goodbye father," she said, letting go of the quick hug and moving back to stand next to her twin again.

"goodbye loreleigh," he said, a very small smile tugging on his lips. it was hard to spot, but it was there. the parents turned around and left to go look for their car.

"well that wasn't awkward at all," the brunette girl laughed out. her brother next to her scoffed slightly, agreeing. loreleigh's eyes scanned the people around them, landing on the girl from earlier, lucille cartier. she stood with her father, a man who looked to be quite scary. the two of them shook hands and then the older man walked away. loreleigh's eyebrows knitted together at the exchange, before lucille suddenly turned around. a smile instead graced loreleigh's features.

when lucille spotted the girl, she was quick to stride over. "why hello, loreleigh, 'excellence'," lucille said while smirking a bit. knox eyebrows knitted together, much like his sisters had done, making the two look very alike.

"this is my twin brother knox, lucille," loreleigh said, smacking the back of her brothers head at his stupidity.

"oh, yeah right, knox overstreet," he laughed while rubbing his head where his sister had just hit him. he stretched the other hand out for a handshake.

"pleasure," lucille said, the smirk staying etched onto her face like a permanent marker. "any of you know where the dorms are?"

the three of them walked towards the dorms, knox walking the girls to theirs before leaving them to go to his own. the two girls open the door and walk in.

"well this was disappointing," lucille said while looking around the room. the room was bigger than the boys dorms, and consisted of three beds instead of two. the dull colors making the room even more boring. it had a bathroom attached, a luxury that both loreleigh and lucille were lucky to have.

"you don't say," loreleigh commented, walking over to one of the beds and putting her suitcase on it. lucille copied her movement and went over another bed, the one in the middle of the two others, and threw her suitcase onto the bed, more carelessly than loreleigh had previously done.

"shit," lucille said, loreleigh casting an eye over her shoulder to look at the other girl. "shit, shit, shit."

"what, what's wrong?" loreleigh asked while fully turning around to face the other girl.

"my lighter's gone," lucille responded, digging frantically around in the bag. at the same time the door opened, making both of the girls snap their heads towards it.

"hi," the girl said shyly, her blond hair falling down from behind her ear and into her face.

"hi, maxine, right?" loreleigh asked stretching her arm out before her in a polite manner, while maxine nodded. "my name's loreleigh, but call me rory," she continued, the other girl shaking her hand.

"hi, i'm lucille," the brunette girl behind them announced, as she kept searching for the lighter in her, now, messy suitcase. "you wouldn't happen to have a lighter do you?"

"no, sorry," maxine answered shaking her head timidly. loreleigh smiled at her softly to help her with the nerves.

"rory, you know if your brother has one?" lucille asked, seeming to already have gotten comfortable enough with loreleigh. neither maxine or loreleigh understood why she was so frantic in her searching, but didn't think that much of it.

"i don't know, we could go ask," loreleigh responded. "i have his room number," she held up a yellow sticky note.

"awesome," the two of them made their way towards the door, loreleigh walking out first, then lucille, though she stopped in the doorway, turning around and looking straight at maxine. "max, you comin'?"

"i don't-," the other girl started, before being interrupted by the confident girl in the doorway.

"yes, you are," lucille said, walking over, taking maxine's arm, and pulling her out of the room.

// aaaaahhh i love them!
i don't really have a clear plan as to what i'm going to do with the story line. i have a rough sketch but nothing well planned.

ALSO IF YOU STARTED READING THIS BOOK WHEN IT WAS FIRST PUBLISHED, A COUPLE DAYS AGO, I HAVE CHANGED THE FACE CLAIM FOR BOTH LUCILLE AND MAXINE, MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW ONES SO THAT YOU DON'T GET CONFUSED❤️