CHAPTER -6- Parai

*Saanvi pov:-

I woke up due to some movement in the room, when I sat up I saw that this wild pig was walking with his eyes closed even in such darkness, what kind of people are there in this world, who walks around like this in the dark at 4 in the morning, what a strange kind of creature is this man.

He went into the bathroom with his eyes closed. After a while, he came out again with his eyes closed.

I wonder if he has a habit of walking in his sleep and taking a bath too?

"Nhi ,Aisa nhi ho sakta ye jangli suar itna bada gadha toh nhi ho sakta jo neend me he naha le aur aankh he na khule."

(No, this cannot be possible. This wild pig cannot be so stupid that he does not wake up even with water.)

This man went out of the room with his eyes closed and I started following him to find out what was happening.

What an amazing man he is, can he see even with his eyes closed, I have had a narrow escape from dropping things 2-3 times while chasing him.

Suddenly he stopped while walking, I stopped too, wait ,I wonder if he might get suspicious that I am following him, out of this fear I even held my breath, because he might have heard my sound.

After waiting for a while, he again started moving ahead and I took a sigh of relief and followed him.

He reached a room, knocked the door once and then went inside with his eyes closed.

I peeped through the door silently to see what was going on inside.

* Vikram pov:-

I was doing my routine as usual, I was on my way, when I felt like someone was following me.

I stopped walking because I heard the sound of something colliding and tried to feel if it was my imagination or if someone was really following me, then she also stopped, I could not have made a mistake in recognizing her by her scent.

It seems as if she has held her breath because of me, I don't want her to die of suffocation because of me, so thinking this made me smile and I started walking towards the room.

I knocked on the door once and went inside, and when I opened my eyes, I saw my younger sister who was smiling at me, seeing this I went close to her and kissed her forehead.

We both wished each other good morning, I have been doing this since my Vedu was born . I start my day by looking at her face since childhood.

Then she asked me, "Bhaiya, kuch he dino me meri shaadi ho jaayegi, mein toh parai ho jaungi , then how will you see my face in the morning "

I did not like hearing this at all. How could my sister even think that after marriage she would become a stranger to me?

I shook my head in denial and said, "Baccha, this is the first time you have said this, never say this again, aap meri apni hai aur apne kabhi bhi parai nhi ho sakte , Aisa khayal apne Dil aur dimag me kabhi mat lana , samjhi "

she nodded her head, then I too got lost in the thought that what will happen to me when Vedu goes to her in-laws house. I don't even open my eyes without seeing her face.

I don't know why I feel something different here, as if there was someone else here before me, finally I asked

Then I asked her," Baccha, has anyone come here before me? ", because I felt something a little different here.

She said hesitantly, " Na.. nhii toh yahan koi aadmi nhi aaya.."

"I didn't even mention any man", I said. She said, "Bhaiya I mean no one else came here except you".

I know that my little one is lying to me, because she is saying it while avoiding eye contact with me.

But still I accepted her words because I know she will never break my trust, then I said, "Okay, I know my sister will not lie to me", saying this I patted her head and went away from there.

~. ~.

What do you think about this chapter?

Show some love by hitting the vote button ⭐