# [ 一 ] ~ 𝙁𝘼𝙏𝙀 . . .

━━━━001GEM DISCOVERY ━━━━

━━━━
001
GEM DISCOVERY
━━━━

"This is actually pissing me off, I'm surprised

"This is actually pissing me off, I'm surprised." Aventurine who arrived at an abandoned storage house was greeted by a bunch of thugs who were apparently more skilled at their job than it seems. There were three possible explanations for this scenario.

1st one and most likely one is just Dove being a step ahead of him and sending some of his men to this place. But the thing with this conclusion was that M/n didn't have anyone particularly working under him - you could say that Dove was a sole individual.

2nd one would be that those thugs were randomly here already even before Aventurine arrived but Topaz said that this storagehouse was completely empty but here he is standing in front of a group of men with guns.

3rd and last one would be that there is truly someone who has connections with Dove and had been waiting for him - but who? As if someone heard the question he heard the sound of bells.

"Huh I thought I would only meet one person today?" A female voice echoed through the hall, her tone was playful like a little child and suddenly a seemingly high school girl dropped from the ceiling. "Let's see who is uninvited~" Well at least Aventurine didn't have to take care of the thugs himself.

It was clear that this girl was no ordinary person - as she managed to take down 10 muscular guys in the blink of a second. "Are you going to report me, dear agent?" She turned around to him and wiped the blood off her left cheek. "I didn't see anything." He put his arm into the air and played along.

"Are you here for Dove?" Aventurine nodded because he was sure that nearly every criminal knew about Aventurine's obsession on catching Dove. "Well~" she jumped in little circles around Aventurine, until she stood behind him. "What if I don't want to?" She stole his gun and pointed it at his head. "It's not loaded." "It isn't?" she asked and looked doubtful at him.

"Wanna bet?" "I'll pass." She threw the gun away from both of them and looked around for a place to sit. "Why are you so obsessed with Dove?" Aventurine encountered many people who asked what he saw in Dove, well truthfully he didn't see anything in dove but it's more for personal reasons. "I would have told you for the bet." He shrugged.

"So how can I call you?" Aventurine looked through his glasses at the girl who stared back at him. "I normally would have not disclosed my alias to dirty agents but I guess you're a sort of exception." She didn't mean it as necessarily friendly and still found a way to insult Aventurine, who just let those words enter one ear and let it out the other.

"Sparkle. Just call me Sparkle." Aventurine nodded in understatement and thought about leaving already until both of them heard a lot thud. "Huh?" Sparkle asked confused and suddenly one of the only few windows shattered. Someone threw a man through the window and jumped quickly after the body.

"Take this parasite back." It was the one and only dove holding a grown man by his neck, there were visible bruise marks of choking and other types of fighting, Sparkle looked confused at the scene. Dove was wearing his signature blank white mask, while Sparkle left her face uncovered.

Sparkle looked at Dove first and then at the knocked out guy. Dove took out another cigarette and completely dismissed Aventurine's presence. "I don't know what you're talking about Dove." she grinned and took out the guy and Dove just jumped away from the puddle of blood. "Ew don't do that." "Do what?" she asked as if her hand wasn't bloody.

Aventurine cleared his throat in order to make himself noticeable and both of the point organization members turned to him. "I'm leaving, someone else needs my wonderful presence." "Stop annoying that detective Sparkle!" Dove screamed after the girl who disappeared as fast as she entered this house.

"Now back to you." Dove finally paid attention to Aventurine and it wasn't his proudest moment when he admitted that he was glad that a criminal finally focused on him. "Cigarettes are bad for your health, throw them away." It was an instruction instead of a recommendation but Dove remained stubborn. "If everything that was bad for my health disappeared then you would also cease to exist so stop acting like my mom."

"How do you even know how a mom acts when you kill yours?" Maybe that wasn't the necessarily right thing to say since Dove practically shoved a gun down his throat. "Don't talk about shit you don't know." Aventurine could tell that Dove handled his actions this time. Normally Dove would act on calculations but I guess some topics will forever have an effect on a kid.

"Whatever you say." Aventurine quickly kicked the gun out of his hands and switched positions, now it was Dove lying on the ground and Aventurine towering over him. "You wanna go out?" Despite wearing a mask Aventurine could feel the disgust - or did he?

"Fuck off." Dove quickly gave Aventurine a headbutt and grabbed his gun. "Ouch you hurt my feelings." Aventurine replied and you could practically smell that Dove rolled his eyes.

Aventurine wanted to call Topaz until someone else called him, M/n?

Despite not knowing any reasons why M/n called, he picked up. "Hey Rin." Oh! He used the nickname this time. "M/n is something wrong?" Normally the (H/c) haired male wouldn't call first, so this was a pleasant surprise. "Nah I just wanted to ask if you have any plans for tonight." He does have a few meetings ahead of him but he can just cancel them all to be honest.

"I just wanted to ask if you want anything particular for dinner tonight." Oh right today it was M/n to cook dinner and breakfast. "Nah it's up to you." Aventurine forgot about everything that happened recently and Dove watched Aventurine on the telephone from another building.