REALITY STRIKES (part-2)

Enjoy reading

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

By the time the goenka's and birlas reached the hospital, media surrounded them and asked questions, somehow they managed to get in.

Nurse 1: Here, these are the blood test reports, give them to dr. Abhimanyu birla"

Nurse 2: I dont understand, why is he shouting and over reacting.

Nurse 1: What is his mistake in over reacting, after all she is his wife. Who knows how much he loves her

Nurse 2: Yeah, this is what it is called mad love.

They chuckled.

Nurse 1: You go and give the reports or else he'll shout again.

Birlas and Goenka's were startled hearing their convo. Harshvardhan went out to the media and said, "Aarohi is not our daughter-in-law yet"

Media: Why sir? You had announced about your son's marriage with aarohi goenka, why didn't they got married.

Harshvardhan: Due to some reasons, abhimanyu and aarohi's wedding was called off.

Media: Can we know the reason?

Harshvardhan: It's personal, and I can't disclose more than this. Thank you.

Mahima asked the receptionist about aarohi's application form.

Mahima: Who has filled this form?

Receptionist: Abhimanyu sir.

Mahima rolled her eyes looking at abhimanyu's sign in guardian column, where he striked off guardian word and wrote husband.

Mahima: *irritated* Has abhimanyu gone mad? Why did he sign as aarohi's husband?

"What?" Harshvardhan pulled the paper from mahima.

Harshvardhan: *angrily* This hungama is all because of that akshara. If she wouldn't have been here abhimanyu would have married aarohi and we would have been in peace

Manish: *crossed* hold your tongue harsh ji,

Harshvardhan: *fuming* You're asking me to mind, you would have taught your daughter some mamers instead.

Manish: You're speaking too much

Harshvardhan: Eloping with her sister's groom on the marriage day is this called manners.

Mahima: We all know this is because of akshara and abhimanyu. So please keep quiet for sometime.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In the room,

Abhimanyu: *ordering* Arrange 350 ml of AB negative blood.

Doctor: *hesitated* But sir, currently we don't have AB negative blood.

Abhimanyu: I'll give.

Doctor: But sir, you'll become weak. You are exhausted and...