🔹Unloved🔹

Heyy cuties so in this chapter I have merged requests of two beautifuls....
CreativeInspire3 and Bangtanboyz143
Hope you enjoy😊
Forgive me if I make any mistakes
_____________________________________________

In School

Sam:- Heyy little teacher's pet
*he said while smacking jimin's head. Jm pouted and rubbed the area making Sam's minions coo at latter but sam glared at them*
Sam:- I heard that your parents gifted Jisoo a huge room with all her favorite things. And it's 2X bigger in comparison to your room
*his minion spoke*
M:- *scoff* Broo his parents love jisoo more that's why. And tell me who would love such a chubby and ugly boy huh?
*Everyone laughed while poor jimin was looking down with teary eyes feeling so humiliated*
M:- Aigoo look at him he is gonna cry now hahaha such a crybaby your family got. You can't even protect yourself then how will you protect your sister huh?
*All laughed and went away while jimin sniffed and went to his class pretending like everything is fine just like everyday*

*Sam and his minions are bullying jimin everyday. They say many heartbreaking words to jimin but him being our sweet angel never talk back to his seniors and never complaint to anyone thinking their study can stop if he do complain. But he was feeling so much sad nowadays as Taekook are not giving him much attention and whenever they come jimin expects to get pampered by them. But his wish vanishes when he sees them playing and doing fun with Jisoo. He always tried to mix with them but he used feel like he is being fourth wheel {you guys understood what I meant right? }. This continued for many days but he always shrugged it off*

*Today there is going to be test distribution. Jimin is relaxed because he knows he wrote all answers correctly. Soon teacher came and started distributing the test papers*
Teacher:- Kim Jimin what is this. I never expected such a brilliant boy will score zero marks. Were you not feeling well or anything dear hmm?
*Jimin's eyes turned teary because he knew he wrote everything correct then how did he got zero marks*
Teacher:- It's ok don't cry as this is your first time I'll let it aside but I want good marks in next test
Jm:- B-but mam I wrote everything correctly and neatly
Teacher:- Don't lie jimin your paper is all blank
*Jm was shocked he decided to talk with his dadda after reaching home*

*After school ended jimin was going towards main gate where jisoo was waiting. While going there he heard talks of Sam*
M:- Bro sorry to say but your brother always fails and never does study then how did he got full marks?
Sam:- *smirk* I exchanged his paper with Jimin's as they both are in same class
M:- Wow bravo
*They high fived and kept talking. Jimin listened everything and thought to tell about this to his parents. And as proof there was CCTV camera too so he was sure this talks were recorded in it*

*After reaching home kids got freshen up and ate their lunch before doing homeworks. After 2-3 hours kook arrived but was looking angry. He saw jimin was playing and giggling with pets*
Jk:- *sternly* Jimin in my room right now!!
*Jm gulped seeing angry kook. He went behind him and sat on bed waiting for kook to take shower. After that kook sat on bed and made jimin stand in front of him*
Jk:- Why didn't you do study?
Jm:- Huh?
Jk:- You got zero marks jimin!!! Didn't I took your study huh!! Then why didn't you wrote anything
Jm:- M-mamma I wrote everything b-but
Jk:- BUT WHAT HUH!!! You need punishment for lying
Jm:- No mamma trust me I wrote everything that max---
*A tight slap landed on his cheeks Jimin started crying. Kook took cane from table and started hitting him on calfs. After 20 hits he stopped and then gave 10 hits on his hands little hardly. Jimin was crying mess and whimpering in pain. He started recalling what Sam said in school*

Sam:- Jimin just stop being burden on your parents
M:- He always get high marks in every tests and exams. I doubt his teacher helps him
Jm:- Noo you--
Sam:- Oh c'mon think if his parents come to know then
Jm:- They know I never do cheating. They trust me--
Sam:- Who would believe an badboy