Nika Muhl - skater girl pt2

Nika's pov

tonight was y/ns hockey game and I was at her dorm before the game while at her dorm she gave me one of her hoodies to wear before I put it on I noticed it had her name and her number on the back. after I put it on she said

"maybe someday we could change Muhl to y/ln."

I began to blush

"Baby I would love that."

she got all of her gear and we headed to the arena i was meeting Paige to watch cause her girlfriend played too the whole time in the car we listened to music and y/n kept her hand on my thigh.

we walked into the arena and y/n had to go to the locker room before she went in I gave her a kiss and said

"Good luck tonight baby I love you."

" thank you baby every goal I make tonight will be for you I love you more."

she gave me another kiss before walking to the locker room and I found Paige.

y/ns pov

I had made three goals tonight and every time I did I looked at Nika in the stands and made a heart with my hands.

there were only a few seconds left on the clock and I had the puck so I shot and I made the game-winning shot.

I headed into the locker room took a shower got changed and I went and found Nika.

" you did amazing tonight baby I'm so proud you're an amazing player."

" thank you baby everything I did tonight was for you I'm so glad you came."

''I'll definitely be coming t more 'cause you looked hot."

"Alright, that's fine with me you ready to head home."

and with that, me and Nika headed home where we cuddled in bed and eventually fell asleep.

i hope you guys like this I'm working on more lemme know some players you'll like