Chapter 8. Alisha

"Okay, so you're telling me, you kissed your boss on the first day of your job?" Drishti asked, her mind completely befuddled by my confession

"Yes, and he's the same person who saved me the day before that," I admitted.

"Where did you get the courage to do that? You usually act so shy. And what's going on with him?" She teased, her annoying smile in place.

"Shut up, my mind is already in turmoil. It's been four days since I kissed him and that incident happened. I haven't seen him since then.

He's not coming to the office. I asked his assistant about him, and she said she doesn't know.
Who the fuck doesn't inform their assistant before deciding not to come for days?" I exclaimed, my thoughts racing.

"Well, he's a young and wealthy man. And undoubtedly the most handsome I've ever seen.
He must have kissed plenty of girls. Maybe you were just another one for him," Drishti remarked casually, as I rested my head on the table, exasperated.

"When did you see him?" I asked, raising a brow.

"In the newspapers," she replied. "
"I was just saying the truth though. Was it just a kiss or more?" she inquired.

"We were about to get down to business, but I stopped him," I confessed, my head still resting on the table.

"What? Why?" Drishti gasped, clearly surprised.

"Because I was scared. I'm still a virgin," I admitted, looking up at her.

"Okay, but I must say, you're lucky to have kissed him. Girls dream of him,"

Drishti remarked, before pausing and then asking,

"Alisha, is there any chance I could get one too?" she asked, clearly teasing me.

"Get lost, you annoying bitch," I exclaimed, throwing a pillow at her face.

Maybe I'm overthinking this. Drishti might be right after all. He's a wealthy and popular man.

He must have many women in his life, even prettier than me.
Also, I don't know where the heck he's been since that day. My mind is going to implode. Uh God, save me.

As the heat and confusion overwhelmed me, I resolved to seek solace in a refreshing shower.

Disrobbing, I stepped into the bathroom, allowing the water to cascade over me, soothing my senses. Yet, amidst the tranquility, memories of his touch invaded my thoughts, igniting a familiar fire within me.

His hands, his whispers, the way he sucked onto my lips, his thumb caressing my tits, him pulling me down forcefully while his erection pressing again my lower belly, his embrace each sensation flooded my mind, leaving me longing for his presence once more.

I just can't forget him and every thought of him makes me wet. The sensations coursing through my body lingered, leaving my lips parched even in the midst of the shower's embrace.