𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒

9:24 PM

9:24 PM

BEING a mother of 1 child is hard, honestly you couldn't imagine having more children without a father. Just having one child already makes you go insane.

But in all honesty it wouldn't be so hard if rhys didn't leave, or in his words get booked for having guns and selling drugs. Rhys had been in the streets for a long time, him and you both knew that but you still thought he'd be a perfect fit of a father.

Which was your fault on your part, having sex with him when you were young, not having enough money to buy a plan B and seriously thinking rhys would stick around.

But today was different. It was a couple days after he had gotten released that he finally texted you. Unbeknownst to what you kept from him ever since he had been locked up.

Hey

Hey. You still got this numba?

Rhys?

Yeah, hey, my fault for not getting back to you & writing you a letter back.
Been busy with music.

You're telling me at of all the days you spent booked you couldn't write me one fucking letter?

We not doing this right now, I just got out

Then you don't have to see your kid anymore. 
If you obviously don't care about me then you won't care about our child.

Our child?
Vin what are you chatting about?

Our child?Vin what are you chatting about?

You have a fucking child?

WE have a fucking child. I have been trying to tell you but you just don't have any time to respond or write back. You're just worried about those models and nothing else.
Like you don't have a family at home .

A FAMILY I HAD NO CLUE OF.
Why didn't you tell me?
Fucking hell I don't need this stress.

That was your decision not to know of, the phone works both ways.

Vin. I had zero clue we had a fucking kid, let alone even knew if we were still together.

Do you want to be his father. That's all I'm going to ask you.

It's a boy?

Just answer the question Rhys.

Can I have a few days to decide?
Please Vin this is a huge decision to make.

You have a day.
Don't waste my time

That's less than enough.

Take it or leave it.

Okay. Fine.
READ

DEEP in your heart you really don't have much of a clue onto why you were so harsh on him

DEEP in your heart you really don't have much of a clue onto why you were so harsh on him. But your brain knows and it always flashes the memories of what he did to you and makes you remember it just when you think he's changed.

Rhys sold drugs just to get through onto the streets, he had you held at gun point once by his opps. At that time they'd have killed two people, you and your baby.

Rhys never apologized for that either, he was a man of actions and not saying sorry and apologizing when he did wrong to someone. He always thought it was a waste of time.

He'd only ever "apologize" when he's fucking you so hard you can't even speak or talk back to him. Or when you're giving him head and he throws his head back as he's grabbing your hair and then he'd mutter an fake apology.

Your heart hurts just thinking of how much he didn't care to apologize and show his love to you. Maybe it was trauma or maybe he just didn't care enough to give you an apology. So he sticks to the half ass apology.

But who knows, maybe tomorrow will be different than today. Maybe he'll step up and take the responsibility of a child that he created and step up.