35: But I swear, his arms felt like home...

CHAPTER 35

VIVIANA QUINN

I got a call from Rey.

"Yep." I answered.

"Please tell me you are free tonight."

"I am. But why?"

"Clubbing? I am dying to set the floor on fire. Day after tomorrow we will leave for Spain."

"No!"

"Yep. Let's meet Viv, tonight."

"Why Spain?"

"Honeymoon bro. After 3 months of marriage he realised we should have a honeymoon."

I laughed "Ashton being Ashton."

"So meet me bitch, today."

"Okay, text me the location."

"Cool." She hung up.

++++++++

I took one more shot.

"Fuck! My throat hurts." I whined.

"We'll talk about the throat tomorrow. C'mon one more." Rey boosted me.

And ordered another shot for us. We did cheers with our glasses and drank the shot. I hated the taste but I wanted to get drunk. Getting drunk is fun, you don't care what you say. So we were in our fourth shot.

"Eww! It sucks!" I shouted to her because she wasn't able to hear due to the loud music.

"Have this." She stuffed a lime in my mouth. I sucked on the lime feeling somewhat better. "Better?" She asks and I nod.

She held my hand and walked me to the dance floor. It switched to one of the songs we were dying to dance on.

'Hips don't lie' we yelled on top of our voices. I held both her hands and began grooving with the music. And damn the beats of this song has my heart it's so fucking amazing. I threw my hands in the air, closed my eyes and while singing the song.

I twirled holding her hand and we both turned around, moving out hips from left to right in sync with each other.

At that moment, it felt like I am the happiest person in this universe with zero stress.

+++++++

I pressed the doorbell and waited but nobody opened the door. So I pressed it again... nothing? I continued doing it and for some reason hitting the door bell was making me giggle.

After like 1 year finally the door opened, revealing a very annoyed Xavier.

"Jeez, you are so slow." I said sighing.

"What the hell is your problem?"

I stared at him with a questioning look.

"You have the passcode, couldn't you unlock it yourself?"

I covered my mouth and giggled at my stupidity "Oops! I forgot."

He stared at me in confusion, well at my behaviour. But then moved from the door, giving me access to enter. I walked a few steps but my head was spinning. I mean I had 8 raw shots of course my head is spinning. This is normal.

But I am aware of my surroundings.

I clutched Xavier's sweater for support.

"My head is spinning." He instantly held my arm and made me stand properly.