Chapter 9

(continuation of past)
.
.
.
.
.
.

Haseena was well aware of
Karishma's determination to confront Arshan after everything that had happened. She understood that Karishma would not listen to anything now, so she decided to follow Karishma's lead without any resistance.

She was aware of the potential danger that Arshan posed to karishma, but she also knew that Karishma would not give in or back down until justice had been served.

Haseena watched Karishma as she sat in the car and teased her about going despite her objections. She felt torn between understanding that Karishma would not listen to her words of caution, and feeling concerned for her safety.

So haseena went ahead and got in the car as well
"ek second pehle tumhi thi na wo? Jisne mana kiya tha mujhe jaane se?" Karishma teased haseena

"Apko akele thodi na jana de sakte hum" her look was one of both concern and resolve. She wanted to protect her partner at all costs, and she knew she couldn't do that if she wasn't right by her side.

"Aooo kyu? Miss karogi mujhe" karishma went on

"Bohothh" haseena said with smile somewhat she forget what had happened now all she should think about is karishma

"Koi ni wapas aake karenge na apko double pyar, for now let's go beat the shit out of that bastard" she said aggressively and firmly, showing her pure rage and hatred towards Arshan.

Karishma was driving she suddenly remembered she didn't know anything about arshan personally
"Do you know where we can find him?" Karishma asked Haseena, who had dealt with him personally earlier.

"I don't have his location, but I can get to him no problem," Haseena said confidently, with her signature smile on her face.

"How??" Karishma asked with confusion

"Yeah, if he can gather all our information, then we can do the exact same thing with him," Haseena said with confidence, as she had an idea.

"Lekin, how???" Karishma asked again.

Haseena then explained her plan to Karishma.

"We can gather information about Arshan too. By collecting his social media accounts, search history, and other digital information, we can know everything there is to know about him."
Haseena said

"Same question again, how haseena? Ye sab hum kaise kar payenge, mai toh doctor hu koi computer nahi ki usse track kar saku" karishma teased haseena

"Ap sach me santu ki behen hona?"

"Santu?" Karishma whispered to her self with confusion hovering on her mind
" Haaan Santuuu !!" Finally karishma's brain had mercy on her

"Santu is an ethical hacker and cyber expert we can track him down easily with her help" Haseena's suggestion caught Karishma off guard
"Ab itni khoobsurat girlfriend samne baiti hai toh memory loss tho ho hi jaata hai". Karishma said as she also knows Santu could easily gather Arshan's digital information, and it would give them the information they needed to trace him down and find him.

"Ap flirt kar rahi hai humse?" Haseena asked

"Nahi toh dil lagane ki koshish kar rahe hai" karishma claimed