3. He Returns

(i have no motivation for this chapter and i gave up half way through it, sorry if its short!!)
( this chapter may contain fighting, arguing and other things along the line of those topics!!)

Morning had come, Lucifer awoke in his room, he woke up late- 10:56am. He figured Alastor had still not returned, and had possibly died in the extermination which he was mostly happy about but something inside of him was deeply upset. Although it was just a thought!

Eventually, Lucifer got up from his bed and started getting changed, leaving his duck pyjamas on the ground, he looked around and sighed. "fucks sake.. my rooms a shithole and iv only been here a day." he scoffed and rubbed the side of his head.

There were many ducks and piles of duck themed pyjamas scattered across his bedroom floor, which is why he allowed- no one in his room.

He eventually joined everyone downstairs and was shocked to see Alastor had returned. He glared at him with a nasty look appearing on his face as he hugged Charlie.

Part of him was relieved he was alive, but it quickly faded as he saw the attention Charlie was giving him.

(Alastors pov)

Eventually, Alastor had fixed himself up and put his big smile back on display.

He made his way to the hotel, he was quite impressed at the work they had done without him, the new and improved hotel was looking amazing!

He took a deep breath and knocked on the door, Charlie answered.

Charlies jaw almost fell off when she seen Alastor, she squealed and hugged him tightly, "ALASTOR!!" she sobbed into his shoulder "im so glad your okay!! we all thought u didn't make it!! i was so worried about you!!"

Alastor hugged her back, not quite as tight as she sobbed in his shoulder, "Charlie, dear.. i do apologise for my.." he paused. "Absence"

"Absence- Oh!" "It's totally fine! im just glad your okay!!" she replied quickly and smiles at him

"Thank you dear.." Alastor muttered and looked around. His gaze catching Lucifers.

Lucifer walked over to Charlie and Alastor and narrowed his eyes. "What are you doing." He scoffed and looked up at him.

Alastor raised an eyebrow slightly at his response to him coming back. "Well! Hello to you to your majesty." he sneered back as Charlie pulled away.

"Guys!" "Let's not fight.." Charlie said desperately. She hated how Alastor and her dad were always fighting, "Why cant you just get along!" she snapped "infact! both of you follow me." she added.

Lucifer followed as Alastor hesitated, he hadn't even said hello to the others! but, he shrugged it off and followed as Lucifer occasionally threw snarky comments at him like, "are you scared or something? hurry up!"

————————————————————————

(guys i swear lucifer is nicer)