Tired

Allen's pov
How dare she play with my little toy without me. I'll show her. I walk around the bed picking kathy up and sitting her on the bench that is across the room. I slowly kiss up and down her arms as I tie her wrist to the bench. This way she can't play with herself as I have fun with Grace. Kathy and I kiss a few more times before I climb into bed again.

I start off by carefully waking the little one up. She rolls into me trying to find warmth and slowly opens her eyes to meet mine. I miss her forehead and rub her back as she wakes up some more.

"Hi Daddy's little toy, did mommy tire you out earlier?" She looks up me with a mischievous smile. Little one knows the rules too but I know she has a harder time controlling herself. "But Daddy, I've been so patient and waiting to be played with is really hard. I just wanted to feel good and to make mommy feel good."

"Little one, you know all you have to do is ask and we will always take care of your needs. Apparently mommy was just as needy as you and couldn't wait for daddy to play with our little slut." In that moment Grace had realized that Kathy was no longer in the bed with them. Her eyes searched the room until they landed on her naked mommy tied to the bench unable to move.

Grace's little face turned bright red and she whined a little. I pull her closer to myself and we began making out. It didn't take long before we were both out of breathe and horny. I place my mouth on Grace's nipple. Biting and pulling on them while her moans filled the room. Grace climbs on top of me slowly sinking down as my throbbing cock enters her warm wet pussy.

I stop right before she was going to cum and I switch positions. I lay her on her belly and bring her hips back to me making sure that we could both make eye contact with mommy. Kathy is so wet in can see her glistening. You can tell she is frustrated and horny. 

Grace's pov
Daddy fucked with long hard strokes, making sure I felt every inch of him. Soon enough he grabbed my ponytail and pulled me up as he pounded into me harder. Mommy made eye contact with me. Her eyes pleaded with me.

"Look at my beautiful girl getting used by daddy. That's just what you wanted baby isn't it? To be fucked over and over again." Mommy said to me making me wetter than before. Which I didn't even know was possible.

Daddy finished inside of me before climbing off the bed and untying mommy for the bench. They both climbed into bed beside me. My chest faced mommy so I kissed and suck on her neck then moved my way down her chest.

I slowly sneaked my hand down under the covers that held underneath. I placed my hands in between mommy legs, on her soaking wet pussy. Daddy had gotten her really excited by tying her up and teasing her.

Soon my fingers had entered mommy and I was fingering her earning her soft moans. I kissed her lips to quiet her. For some reason I thought that if I kept mommy quite that daddy wouldn't know I was playing with something that isn't mine to play with.

Daddy spanked my ass twice as a warning before realizing that i wasn't stopping. Before daddy could spank me again, mommy came all over my hand. She was so fucking beautiful when she orgasmed especially when I was the cause of it.

"Daddy can we please take our little toy on vacation with us? I don't know if I can go that long without her." Mommy said in a breathless voice. She was getting tired. I looked behind me at Allen with a smile as he agreed that I could go but that my school work would have to come first before Gavin or before being a toy.

I was so excited. Being their toy was the best but being their toy on vacation was even better. Now I just have to pack.

On Sunday morning we all packed up and started our journey to the beach. I sat in the back and played different games with Gavin to keep him entertained. Kathy read a book and soft music played in the background.

I had been teasing Allen in the rear view mirror by rubbing my nipples and biting my lip. Not to mention all I had on was a short blue dress and my lace panties. I had braided my hair so I wouldn't have to deal with it later.

We made our first pit stop about 2 hours from home. Kathy tooled Gavin to walk around and use the restroom while Allen crawled in the backseat with me. "Naughty little girl. You think it's ok to tease me knowing I can't play with you while I drive. Well since it's entertaining you how about Daddy adds something to the fun."

He leans me over the sit and rubs my butt softly. Then he kisses and licks before adding in a little plug. Not to big but it was big enough to know it was there. Allen turned my back over to where we were face to face and kiss me a few times.

Soon enough Gavin and Kathy joined us back in the car. We headed back on the road. Gavin started following asleep so I just read on my phone. But then I started to feel a vibration that lit up my body. Fuck Daddy put in the vibrating plug. He gave me a little grin in the rear view mirror before increasing a little higher. This is going to be one hell of a vacation.