LOVE AT FIRST BUMP

Kimi's POV

Kimi's POV

"It's fine really." The girl said as her eyes slowly turned wide. "Let me buy you a drink as an apology," I said with a worried smile. "Oh, you don't have to." The dark-haired girl said with a smile on her face. "No, really I insist." I pursued her, with a smile. "Fine, but seriously you don't have to. I understand that it was an accident (inchiden)" She said as walk out of the water with me towards a man selling drinks. "Like I said, it's fine. Excuse me sir can I have two colas, please? What would you like to order, umm miss?" I asked. "Oh, I'm Paulina and I'll have the same, thank you," she said with the charming smile that I saw when she first smiled at me.

After I paid and gave her the drink that she ordered I introduced myself. "Well Paulina, my name is Kimi. Nice to meet you." I said with the brightest smile. "I know who you are. You are an F2 driver, right?" She said while I was standing there in shock as I just trying to process the information. "You know me?" I question her. "Yeah I do, I'm an F1 fan you see. That's why I know who you are, and your friend right there is Lorenzo Fluxa, right?" She said while pointing at Lorenzo who was running up to me. "Hey Kimi who is your little friend here?" He asked while smirking, oh boy I know where this was going.

" Lorenzo this is Paulina, the girl you pushed me into" I said with an annoyed look. "Ah~ Ciao bella! Nice to meet you. My name is Lorenzo Fluxa!" Lorenzo says while smirking as he kisses the back of Paulina's hand. "Come on don't be such a flirt" I said with a sigh. "It's fine, and yeah I know who you are Lorenzo. You do the Le Mans European race, right?" When she asked all Lorenzo did was shout 'Yes' and be all excited.

"Hey, Lina! Are you okay?" a girl says as she suddenly jogs towards us. "Yeah, I'm fine. Oh! Nomi this is Kimi and Lorenzo, they're race drivers. Lorenzo, Kimi, this is my roommate Naomi". Paulina said, as she excitedly introduced us to her friend. "Nice to meet you, Naomi. I hope you don't mind Kimi taking her for a bit, he excitedly pushed your friend here" Lorenzo explained which wasn't what truly happened. "Which is your fault, you pushed me!" I exclaimed. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever" Lorenzo waved it off.

"So girls, are you all natives here?" Asked Lorenzo. I didn't even realise that they didn't look like any other foreigner in here. " Yes and no. We are Indonesian but we aren't from Bali." The Naomi girl explained. "Wow, I'm assuming that the both of you are from Jakarta?" he assumed again. "That's correct actually. Yes, we are from Jakarta, we're here for an internship." Paulina tried to explain. "You guys seemed too young to be working for a real job," I said sheepishly. "Well we're still 16 going to 17 right now, but it's an official program in our school to take an internship program" The taller girl said and her friend followed. "Yeah, but we don't work at a company or any office job like that. We work at a Hotel here." "Wow, That's so cool. Hope your Internship goes well." I said.

"Hey, are any of you hungry? Cause I'm starving! Let's get something to eat the 4 of us!" Lorenzo exclaimed while he got a bit of pink tint on his face. "yeah I could go for a meal." Said Naomi. "Oh! I know this amazing seafood place that we should go to, I like to go there with my family every time we go to Bali. Did you guys bring any vehicles?" Paulina asked. "Yeah, we do, We got a car. "good then how about we clean ourselves a bit and let's meet at the entrance in 10?" planned the shorter girl, all we did was nod,