CHAPTER 15

VEL

I don’t even open my eyes yet, but I can feel his breath so close to my face. I know right now he must be looking at me intensely while fighting the urge to kiss me or touch me, because this super polite psychopath has a principle to never touch me while I'm in no condition to give him consent. Which is very admirable of him but also very frustrating for me. 

With everybody else, I absolutely have the problem of them ever touching me when I'm in a state of unconsciousness, but with Tin, I don’t mind at all.

That’s why without even opening my eyes, I said to him.

“I give you consent”

I can hear him gasping in surprise because I'm talking when he thinks I'm asleep.

“What?”

I opened my eyes, like I thought he was lying so close to me that his lips almost touched mine. And right now, he has a genuine surprise expression on his face.

“I give you consent to touch me when I'm asleep”

He backed away a little bit and looked at me with a disbelieving look.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah, it's really frustrating to feel you so close to me trying so hard to not touch me while you think I'm asleep.”

He laughed hearing that reason “You seriously give me consent to touch you when you are asleep?”

“Yes…”

“That is a very dangerous consent you know?”

“Well, of course it has some boundaries.’

“Such as?”

“My hole is still forbidden when I'm not fully conscious.’

“Ok, that make sense”

“And also don’t use your dick to touch me when I'm unconscious.”

“Also make sense, anything else?”

I took a second to think, then answered “No, that’s it.”

He smiled so widely “So your nipples are not off limits?”

“It's ok, you can touch it”

“Your neck?”

“it's ok too.”

“Your lips?”

“Also ok.”

He touches every part of my body he mentions when he asks every question and becomes very close to me. 

“How about fucking you right after you wake up?”

He asks that while already positioning his hardened huge penis in front of my hole. 

I smiled then said “I never stopped you before, am I?

With that answer he immediately push his dick inside me again. He is fully inside in one go and we both moaned pleasurably.

“Amazing, I can fully get inside you without any stretching” he whispered in my ears.

I whimpered and hugged him close while trying to savor every sensation inside my hole. He is right. Maybe because we did it so much the night before, my hole became so stretchy that it didn’t need any preparation to accept his big thing.

He starts moving and I hug him even tighter. He moves slowly at first and becomes faster and faster as he goes. My moan matches with the rhythm of his thrust.