Easter Special Chapter 1.5

Authors here. Chapter 2 is coming out soon. To make up for the long break, here's an Easter special while you wait.

As the sun dawns in the sky, a small community awakens and immediately trip over the eggs at their bedsides. For Alluen and Ellis however they are saved for when they wake up and get out of their camp they spot the two eggs sitting at the side of their tent. 

Ellis immediately swivels to look at Alluen and starts shaking him violently. 

Alluen in reaction to being shaken sweeps Ellis’ legs out from under him and yells “WHAT”. While standing over him

Ellis looks at Alluen dead in the eyes from where he lays on the ground and says “The Bunny Man is here”.

Alluen looks at Ellis in utter confusion and asks “The Bunny Man?”.

Ellis looks back at Alluen dumbfounded and says “You've never heard of The Bunny Man?”.

Alluen looks off to the side and sighs before dragging his eyes back to Ellis and says “No I have never heard of The Bunny Man”.

Ellis groans and starts ranting “Okay so The Bunny Man isn't just a man or a bunny he is half Bunny half Man, and he Travels across the continent hopping at insane speeds. He has been called a god by many since the moment he started putting eggs everywhere the moment the first Sunday of March rolls around. The eggs are made of chocolate but it's not bitter, it's actually kinda sweet and really really tasty.”

Alluen looks over to the side of their tent and asks Ellis “Is that one of the chocolate eggs?”

Ellis looks at the egg and pounces at it proceeding to eat it and say “Mhm that's one of the eggs Alright”.

Alluen stares at Ellis and asks “was that really worth the risk”.

Ellis in confusion asks “What do you mean”.

Alluen replies “That could have just been a normal raw egg that was painted. And it's been on the ground so bugs coulda got in it”.

Ellis thinks for a second before saying “Yeah that was worth the risk anyways you can try some of the other ones”.

Alluen asks “So does he only bring one egg for a person?”.

Ellis answers while licking chocolate covered fingers “No way they're all scattered around the world.”

Alluen thinks for a second before looking at Ellis and asking in a defeated manner  “Wanna go look for them Ellis”

Ellis jumps up and eyes sparking shouts “Do I wanna go look for them hmmm let me think for a second, YES OF COURSE I WANT TO LOOK FOR THEM!!”.

Alluen recoiling from Ellis screaming next to him covers his ears and says “No need to yell jeez”.

Ellis gets up from the ground and dusts himself off before he and Alluen both start looking around the forest they set camp in and after a few hours of searching they reunite at camp and form a pile of a dozen eggs. 

Ellis signs before putting a hand of Alluens shoulder and looking at him expectantly. “What?” asks Alluen confused

Ellis just looks back at the eggs and to him again. Alluen sighs “Fine, fine the chocolate will probably melt anyways eventually so just eat it”

Ellis jumps around and whoops in triumph before sitting down and taking a bite into one of the eggs. He then takes another and reaches out to Alluen offering him one which he takes and munches on as well.

As they eat Ellils says to Alluen in between bites of chocolate “Didn't I tell you the Bunny Man was great”

Alluen thinks for a second before taking another bite of chocolate and saying “Yeah he’s pretty cool I guess”

The two fall silent again, continuing to munch on chocolate before Alluen says “Wonder what the Easter bunny tastes like”

Ellis stops midway through a egg and stares at Alluen open jawed before asking “Why”

Alluen casually shrugs and answers “Idk the Easter Bunny made these eggs somehow so I’m wondering if he’s maybe made out of chocolate too or tastes like chocolate.”

Ellis shakes his head and goes “No. nononono there would be no more Easter and more importantly no more chocolate eggs if the Easter Bunny got mad that someone took a bite out of him. ”

Alluen nods and says “Yeah that would be bad but still. I wonder”

Ellis continues to look at Alluen with horror until he’s hit in the back of his head with a chocolate egg that shatters on impact. He immediately swivels around while shoving a piece of the egg in his mouth and initially sees nothing before he notices a tail slowly swiping to the side.Ellis looks over at Alluen seeing him struggling to not smile and when he notices Ellis staring at him covers his mouth with an egg. Ellis sighs angrily and picks up an egg bringing it to his face before throwing it at Alluen striking him in the head. Alluen retaliates by throwing the egg he had in his hands and the boys devolve into going around the forest aiming and throwing eggs at each other before they run out of breath and eggs and sit back at the camp huffing.

Alluen spots an egg that they didn't grab still intact on the ground and offers it to Ellis. Ellis accepts the egg and says “Thanks”

The both of them look at the sun shining down on the town as they eat their eggs and Alluen suddenly remembers what he was going to originally do today and tells Elllis “ Dude I was gonna buy some eggs to cook”

Ellis looks down at the egg in his hand and asks Alluen” You think we could cook the chocolate egg?”

Alluen shrugs and grabs a small pan from inside the tent as Ellis starts up a fire. They then place the large egg on the pan and wait as it melts, staring at the egg the entire time. After minutes of waiting the egg completely melts filling the pan prompting Alluen to take it away from the fire. When the egg solidifies Alluen then flips the egg onto a bowl they have and they cut it in half before eating it. 

Ellis remarks “It tastes saltier than the raw egg”

Alluen nods and says “Wonder if the Easter Bunny would taste similar to this since its their egg”

Ellis slaps his face and says to Alluen “We’ve been over this no more talking about eating the damn Easter Bunny”

Alluen shrugs and says “Your loss”

Authors notes.

G. Hello readers, Happy late Easter,  chapter 2 will come out soon.

Also if your wondering “why did you make an Easter Special before chapter 2”

well it's because this is shorter than the average chapter.

And in the specials I can write stuff like this.

A. Idk why it had been decided we’re only gonna talk to you readers in extras but I’m chill with it. Anyways chapter 2 is coming out in a week or so hopefully anyways so look forward to it.

And a note that if yall want to be mentioned in the story leave a comment with a name you want to enter into the story

Anyways Goodbye