1.TALE OF SLAVES AND THE HOLY TRIBES

Narrator:-
The mighty ayyubid Dynasty founded by the great sultan salah ad-din(saladin) rose to power in the 12th century uniting much of the Muslim world and pushing back the crusaders.
However internal strife and succession disputes weakened the Dynasty over time.
In 1250 CE the ayyubid Dynasty was overthrown by the mamluks (a military class of slave soldiers mainly recruited by central asia)
The mamluks rose to power under the leadership of their commander aybak, and established the mamluk sultanate.
They were able to gain acceptance from the four holy tribes of mecca due to their strong military prowess and ability to maintain stability in the region.

(The battle of al-mansurah which led to the downfall of ayyubids and rise of the mamluks)

_________________________________________
(136 years after the battle of
AL- MANSURAH)

ARABIA MECCA 1389:-

Narrator:-

This story begins in the heart of Arabia and the holy land "MECCA". the land of glory and peace. Muslim's from all over the world come to this land to seek peace and forgiveness. And people from all over the world even non-Muslims come to this land seeking trade and great fortune.the tribes of mecca trade at Yemen in winter and at Syria in summer.

Their Caravan is never attacked by bandits because even the bandits respect them.

This land has flourished under the rule of the mamluks and the guidance of the four holy tribes of mecca.

To not let any conflict or dispute occur in the four holy tribes of mecca.the most elderly and disciplined leader is chosen as "Shereef al mecca"(the leader of all tribes)

1)The first holy tribe is banu-Hashim.
The people of the banu-Hashim tribe are the direct descendants of the prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) this tribe is known throughout Arabia because of their kindness. and the leader of their tribe is Zafar-ibn-talib.

2)The second holy tribe is bani-qatada
This tribe is also the descendant of prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) but does not have a strong claim as Banu Hashim. this tribe is known for its bravery throughout the arabia. The leader of this tribe is Nasir-ibn-ashar.

3)The third holy tribe is the tribe of
banu- ja'farids this tribe is the descendant of ja'far-ibn-tayyar the cousin of prophet Muhammad (s.a.w).
This tribe is well known around arabia because of its political and diplomatical affairs. The leader of this tribe is ilyaz-ibn-affan he is also the current "Shereef al mecca" (the leader of all tribes).

4)The fourth and the last holy tribe is sulaymanids the people of this tribe are the descendant of sulayman ibn mansur not much is known about him. This tribe is well known throughout the arabian peninsula because of its trading strategies. the current leader of this tribe is ansar-ibn-sufiyan.

_______________End of ch.1______________

This chapter is written by the writer just to give a brief description about the environment in which this story is based on so that the reader does not face any confusion.