Girls day

(No one's POV)

Everyone is back at home now. They ended up winning all of their games. Cassie kept her promise to Georgia that's she's gonna bring her on a girls day. When they get back from their day, their gonna go to cams house instead because all the boys are going to be moving the west siblings in while their gone.

(Georgia's POV)

*morning*

Last night when we got home, me and Nelson slept in his bed. I'm so excited to go on this girls day. Cassie said that we're getting our nails and hair done, and then we're gonna go to the mall. Marie, cams gf is also coming with us. I'm really close with her and now she's basically my mom.

Anyway, I left Nelson in the bed and replaced my body with a pillow. I laughed when he immediately hugged it. I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. When I got out, I did my skincare, and brushed my teeth. I went back to my room and walked over to my wardrobe. It's pretty hot outside so I'm gonna pick a summer ish fit.

(Georgia's fit)

I walk downstairs and see Marie and Cassie talking

I walk downstairs and see Marie and Cassie talking. I run over to Marie and hug her. I haven't seen her for a month so I've missed her so much. I haven't even had time to thank her for adopting us with cam

"Ahhh hey girl. I missed you" Marie hugs me

"I missed you so much" I say "thank you so much marie" I whisper as I start to tear up

"Georgia you're my daughter I don't care if we aren't blood. I love you you so much" Marie starts crying

Cassie joins the hug. Something was definitely in the air, because she started crying. Spencer walked down and gave us a weird look. Like what? Have you never seen three girls hugging while crying?

"Ok, let's go" Cassie says wiping a tear as we all laugh

I quickly fill my Stanley and walk to the car. I tried to beat Marie to the passenger seat but she picked me up and literally THREW me in the back. Like damn you could've just told me to move.

"I call aux" I grab my phone and plug it in

I turn on my summer playlist and 'riptide' starts playing. We all start singing and laughing as we make our way to the nail salon. Marie said she's paying, and who am a I to pass up free nails. Especially if my mom is paying.

"We're here" Cassie turns off the car

I unplug my phone and hop out of the expensive car. I grab both of their hands and we start skipping in while cackling. We were getting some weird looks, similar to the one Spencer was giving us, but oh well we're having fun.

We walk in "hey what can I do for you guys today" the person at the desk asks

"Hi can we get 3 sets of bio gel?" Cassie asks