Chapter 3

3rd P.O.V.

Meanwhile...

Back at the hotel, Charlie and Vaggie are in Charlie's room as Charlie is discussing with her girlfriend privately about the surprising news she heard from Y/n earlier

Charlie: Can't you believe it, Vaggie?! This- This is unreal! Not only is Y/n our first guest in the hotel but he's basically sinless. And what more surprising is the fact that my own mother send him here! MY MOM! WHY?! WHEN?!

Vaggie: Calm down, Charlie! Take a deep breath and relax for a moment.

Charlie: Right, right.

Charlie took a seat next to Vaggie on the bed as she started calm down a bit from the excitement.

Charlie: I just couldn't believe it...?

Vaggie: Same here, Charlie... I find it hard to believe that heaven made a mistake. Considering they never made a mistake before since they known to be all perfect in every way.

Charlie: Well, yeah that but... what I mean is my mother, who disappeared from me and dad for 7 years. Decided to get my attention by sending someone here when I'm in desperate need for help.

Vaggie: But it not just anyone, Charlie! Whoever this "Y/n" exactly is? He was send here by your mother not only that... he's basically never committed a sin in his life! Don't you remember what Alastor said earlier back at the main lobby including the fact on how he reacted.

Charlie has a flashback about her meeting with Adam for a moment.

Flashback...

End of Flashback....

Charlie: *thought* Yeah.... I never going back there again.

Then it finally hits her.

Charlie: You're right! Y/n is the perfect example that Heaven is not that all perfect. And if mother did send Y/n here then maybe he can help me- I mean us on showing everyone that sinner can be redeemed!

Vaggie: That's the spirit! Wait that reminds me... where is Y/n?

Charlie: He still at the main lobby with everyone... OH, CRAP!!!

Charlie and Vaggie rush out of the room together in a panic having a feeling that something bad is happening right now.

Later....

Charlie: Hey, everyone-

Y/n: AAAHHHH!!!!

Vaggie/Charlie: WHAT THE?!